Newcomer's Reference List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer's Reference List

We have a small number of newcomers, so here's a few handy links. Unfortunately, we can't top threads in here, or we'd have topped these.

Check our Arnelos' wonderfrul Team Directory for links to the Team Roster, Email Addresses, IRC chat details, Character BIOS, and much much more. Definitely our top resource.

Check our the Turn Index for all the turn-by-turn events, including reports and screenshots.

Other significant threads that have not yet been included in the Directory (are you listening, Arnelos? ):
    Diplomacy Thread
    The Map Room

Enjoy, and Welcome!
    Last edited by Hot Mustard; January 29, 2003, 13:32.

^bump^

For lzPrst

Much of the analysis for Madrid and Pamplona, our workers, and our REX plans assumes familiarity with the latest maps in The Map Room thread.

Comment

Also include the character thread as an important first stop for new members.
      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Speaking of this... I need to update the Team Roster. If someone (dejon?) wants to write a new team directory and post it, I wouldn't be opposed to that, either. You are free to use my Team Directory as a template.

It's also possible that we can establish a team to work on different parts of the directory. Dejon (or others?), if you want to split the work, let me know. We can probably work that out.

Btw... is MarkG EVER going to give team leaders the ability to top threads???
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Arnelos, just so you know, I didn't miss your pleas for help/action. I have merely been quite busy the last few days and it looks like I will continue to be busy through this weekend as well. I hope to take at look at the situation of our "organization threads" soon though.

That said, I wonder if the Directory, Turn Index and the like are as important as their peers in the SPDG? After all, with the exception of a small number of new and inactive members, we are all fairly active and informed about the goings on of Spain, are we not? I certainly didn't see any complaints during the two long spans between the last two updates to the Turn Index, anyway. Also, until we can Top these threads, they are not really effective and an annoyance to update.

Comment

Working...
          X