X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is che still working on the makeover?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think that's pretty much dead. If we get a web master that really wants to work on a re-design, we'll move forward.
      Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

I think che's designs are good. You just need somebody to implement one of them.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

A modest request:
          Could we update the web page to say there's a new demo?
          I could even probably rewrite the page myself if needed, but don't know how to upload it, be it on cullivan.com or on poly.
          That would greatly help advertising the demo.
          Clash of Civilization team member
          (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
          web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Hi Laurent:

Che was having some big RL issues, so I didn't bother him for an update over the holidays. I can try him now. If you want to do the page I'm sure we can figure out how to put it where it needs to go. (I don't have a functioning way to do it at the moment.)
            A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

I'd really like to at least have an update with the good demo number and a link to the forums where the download can be done.
              web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

I just heard from che. He is going to do it. However he's just moved, so it will probably be a little while before this gets done.

Comment

He is going to do it.
                  That's good news.

Comment

Updated.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thanks Che!

Comment

Thank you, Che.

Comment

clash.apolyton.net had the good demo8 featured, but now it redirects again to cullivan.com/coc which only features demo 7.2...
                          That's very annoying when I want to give a link to Clash to someone else. Either that or I must link directly to clash.apolyton.net/frame but that's a bit problematic to have the main page redirect to a not updated page.

Comment

I've PM'd Che about this, hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Comment

I'm looking into it.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

doens't work anymore.
                                And clash.apolyton.net just ends up at 'poly.
                                I get 404 errors if I try to reach anything under clash.apolyton.net/frame
                                This is all the more painful since the mirror doesn't sport demo8.

Comment

Working...
                                X