This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Laurent:

They just moved 'poly over to a new server. Obviously some hookups got screwed up. I'll email Markos and Dan about it.
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Hmmmmm.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

BTW Laurent we're still ok on D8 d/ls. The link on the D8 page goes to my personal web space.
        A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Yes, but giving links to people is a bit problematic if I have to link to the forums thread rather than the website.
          Clash of Civilization team member
          (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
          web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

I got Markos to fix the website . . . sort of. It's still redirecting, but at least clash.apolyton.net works.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thanks Che!

Comment

Having uploaded the Demo 8.1 code, I changed a few pages in the web site - mostly the main and news pages, and I added a screenshot of Demo 8.1
                web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

How about I get around to finally updating this website?

Comment

Well, it's quite dead here so updating it would probably not be worth the hassle.
                    There isn't enough feedback to push me into starting developping again. Some of the models are interesting, though, and deserve to be easily accessible, but making an overhaul would probably be a lot of work for very little benefit.

Comment

I'm always available for feedback and always willing to play a game or two of Clash while I'm at work, so develop away!!!
                      That's about all I have time for now though.

Comment

Working...
                      X