A Poem For All Of You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Poem For All Of You

I was messing around tonight thinking about some people I know and this little thing just came to me. Some will be getting their poem in the mail. I'll share it with you. Please feel free to add your own little poem about people you know or about Apolyton maybe. Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------

I've been told that men do not cry
    That we stand up against the oncoming tide
    I've been told that we stand tall against adversity
    That we get back on for one more ride

But I'm tired of all that life has brought
    Too much has happened to just dismiss it as luck
    I suppose I'll make it through all these rough times
    If someone would just give a fvck

I apologize if I seem so abrupt
    Or if it hurts to hear what I say
    I don't mean to point out any blame
    I'm just having a hell of a bad day.

Bloody this and bloody that is what an Englishman would say.
    An Irishman would simply drink his problems away.
    I'll try to restrain my tongue from this point on
    Or maybe you'll allow me to be a bastard for just one day.

After all I've done for all of you
    Surely I'm entitled to act like an a$$
    Think about all I have put up with
    And show me just a little class.

I promise I won't be a pr!ck for too long
    I'll go back to being ever so kind
    Until then give me some slack
    Who knows what things about me you will find.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

I once sucked an orange dry.
    I pulled until an angel did fly, then fell without sound.
    Believe in the ground, and feel my eyes.
    Ridiculous grieveing, you won't ask me why?

Foreshadow my event
    And laugh at my short tenancy
    Just realise I have
    Lick my sight
    I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
    Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

You are staring in plentiful anxiety a garden trimmed and neat your pubic hair. A louse crawls and the sound it makes, wasn’t upset though I did wonder if necessary, so a cup of tea I shall now describe. And you wander through the power of the mind, explore juncture and drug-haven, affected now and freely floating until balloon in hands of machine gun maniac, bang and is dead, forgotten very quickly but now the inside strolls past, you aim to be ambitious but the frozen lake is now melting and sea birds spiral in uncomplicated wonder.
      I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Invoke the spirit, past and future slowly coalesce. Visionary mind, broken and uncontrollable. Building and excited, words are spelling myself. Cold fingers, frozen stiff, the afterthought that happens before I cry out, cold and soulless, lecherous future, scared now and more than before. Mottled coat of old greens and stained brown, dulled and used and never believed in, thematically obtuse and undeserving. Hidden, underneath and naked, goose-pimpled shoulder and back, skin so fresh and clean, scrubbed without perfume or love. Shallow so smooth and engrossing, a wonderful hole to crawl into, a play on my own mind, got me.

Localised yet still destructive, a disruptive influence, fogging and disappearing what sinks before me, we could make a priest to shout obscenities, freaks for little children, with eyes crawling. In a day I am fazed, frozen and I like crazy people, they smirk at me without knowing why, I smile returning, glorious and indestructible, very. Close to holy places, we feel like drunken aesthetics, without clothing only spirits, heartbroken and freezing, knees bent in penitence I canonise thee, calling and crawling. Without knowledge and without hidden feeling, a sumptuous feast there for all, out of my face I believe I am here still.
        Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Originally posted by Graag
          I once sucked an orange dry.
          you wish...
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Need for collaborator, myth-making and deconstruction, a magic interval defined only by what surrounds it, moment of forgotten loss and realised flesh, was my goal and aim of my inside wanderings. Thought patterns and devoted followers, mayhem and slinking children offer sacrifices to mattoid mutterings, my heart bleeding open sore, a wound with only half a belief – if only wonder and shyness could live as one, down and down and down some more, moments of pure physicality, expression and cornerstones of joy, a tower opens fire and rampaging morsels floating along riverbed text image design and desire coalesce into underground ideas of mind slaves, wanting and feeling and addicting hapless mortal morsels, done and down and wonder down once more done and forgotten a dream fish flying in rapture without the need for constructive feeling hidden and at once destroyed, underneath the surface of greatly swelling lake front of frozen thawing frozen thawing seaside community of people who live together like animal albatross **** and face, fishmonger displays his warehouse of uncertain principles, a muttering is heard and forgotten travellers passing and falling display my pride in pickled leaves jar frozen and sinking underneath great lake fire.

Nothing is new
            Nothing is proved
            Possessed and unwanted
            A neutral expression belies what I hide
            Controlling fear and feeling
            Resume telling lies
            Disgusting result accepted
            An unfortunate coincidence

Placate wonder and dream sense of time, I try to rebuild and kaleidoscopic mountain range beckons, a challenge to conquer and history to be rewritten by though, thoughts above time, thoughts above time. Coexist, understood and backwards, not random and not of linearity, for make-up and dressing words to exist as image, play across the retina a child’s dance. Freedom and literal map wandering soulless devoid of knowledge and belief in time time it is time I live I am time so wherefore are thought and my mind is misplaced not here not today, seeking revolting revolving missing a patterned thought of my own mind of my own mind in anticipation continued through knowledge of historical coincidence learning and juxtaposing creation and framework of destruction I create a structure in order to destroy I pity myself without the desire to believe and show off and impress myself through the eyes of evermore everyone else is dead or insane I forget which but beyond calculation inside the heart of nervous nudity a similar learning can dream itself is what we am, I know, we are, got it.
            Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Graag are you high?
              You make my life and times
              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Drunk
                Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Anyone enjoy this crap? Except for the first post it was all written a couple of weeks ago, probably when I was high. I mean what I say!
                  Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Ha, no you're not.

A drunkard would never write stuff that psychedelic and free of errors in the writing

Well, at least when I'm drunk it's usually something like SUKK MY KKOKKKK!! (or along those lines...)

But then again, the joys of the world known as Psÿchôtrópîckañä are free for us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Graag
                      Anyone enjoy this crap? Except for the first post it was all written a couple of weeks ago, probably when I was high. I mean what I say!
                      Duh

Told so.
                      Always recognize the stoned poets!

Comment

Very astute Anodyne. my drunk writings indeed mostly revolve around kock-sucking sh it.
                        Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Working...
                        X