How long can I go without a shave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can I go without a shave?

I'm on a month's leave and when I get a long leave I don't shave - that is until I can't stand it any more. Its been 4 days and already my face is decidedly furry. In the end the bristles drive me nuts and I have to shave them off.

So, how long do you think I can hold out before the whiskers come off?
    1 week
    45.83%
    2 weeks
    8.33%
    3 weeks
    16.67%
    4 weeks and smear with banana
    29.17%
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Mrs Horse will get annoyed before you do
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

No - our faces never come into contact (don't ask).
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Until your kids think you're Captain Caveman.

Comment

Between 1 and 2 weeks.

I've finished uni for good, don't have a full-time job yet, so haven't shaved for a week and a half.
          But I'm getting sick of it now, and am going to shave tomorrow.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Only 4 days and the beard's out. Grizzly Adams here we come.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ah I haven't shaved in months now... I guess I am to lazy for that activity... it is better to wash the beard with shampoo and conditioner
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

When it gets long enough to wash, thats when its time to shave.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Nice sinus cavity!
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Want to see my impression of a hairy d*ckhead?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I find it insulting when females ask me if I am "trying to grow a beard?"

I ussually reply yes then ask if they are trying to grow tits

Comment

O man!
                        that kinda looks like when I shaved my dogs azz and taught her to walk backwards

Comment

I'm growing a beard right now. I have blonde hair so it isn't as noticable as most beards. I'm going to go to school with in a couple weeks, even though facial hair isn't allowed. I want to see if I can get away with it.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            Want to see my impression of a hairy d*ckhead?
                            I thought that's what the first picture was.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                              I'm going to go to school with in a couple weeks, even though facial hair isn't allowed. I want to see if I can get away with it.
                              what is this? NAZI GERMANY?
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                              X