Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - Unofficial Civilization 3 editor (third thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange. Send me the corrupted BIX file and I'll see if I can repair it.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

here you go
      Attached Files
      Up the Irons!
      Rogue CivIII FAQ!
      Odysseus and the March of Time
      I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I'll take a look at the file tomorrow.

Comment

the ver is1.07f and itsaid sid civ3 and my os is winxp
          F.F G.LUTZ

Comment

1.07f has experienced that kind of problem... I'll look into it, but I suggest that you upgrade.

Comment

Gramphos. Just a quick question.

A while ago i was playing a game (1.29F - C3MT 0.96) where I used the SGE to delete some enemy units. Upon reloading the game, it would crash during loading of the saved game, and I could not play any further. I can not send you a saved game, as a have recently done a complete reinstall of my comp from scratch.

Have you heard of this error before?

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

asmodean: i had that problem too, but noticed that it only happens sometimes, when the AI had 0 of those units after the deletion, but >0 before.

i reckon it has something to do with the unit counter...
                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

zulu. I found the problem, and I have fixed the code so that it won't happen again. I've also made your file loadable. However, some map data might be corrupt...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, but presumably I still can't use the UCW until the new version comes out?
                    Up the Irons!
                    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
                      Thanks, but presumably I still can't use the UCW until the new version comes out?
                      No.

Comment

C3MTv0.98_SavGameMod

Originally posted by Gramphos
                        Otherwise descripbe the error more. (When does it appear? Are you loading a file from a version of Civ3? Do you just start the SGE and it comes directly?)
                        Hello again Gramphos,

I downloaded and installed C3MTv0.98 eng. and started it. When I chose SaveGameMod. from the options screen I immediately got the following error message:

"Run-time error 9 -
                        Subscript out of range"

My OS is still W2K-SP2 and my .ocx files are newer than those posted but this seems irrelevant as trying with your .ocx files did not change a thing. My Civ3 version would have been 1.29f eng.

greetings
                        gerald

Comment

Check settings and make sure the language is set to English (default)

Comment

Viktor, another thing to consider about PTW saved games (when you get around to it): In a scenario, every player can have a different difficulty level, even if it's a single player game. For example, I created a scenario with only 2 players, one human on cheiftan and one AI player on Deity. I verified that player 1 was getting 4 "born content" in a city but the AI was only getting 1 "born content" in a city. So assigning different difficulty levels to each player actually does work.

Comment

C3MTv0.98_SGMod.

Originally posted by Gramphos
                              Check settings and make sure the language is set to English (default)
                              Gramphos,

I think, I have already mentioned that all my programs (OS, Civ3,
                              C3MT) run on "English(default)".

Nevertheless I followed your suggestion and tried "Settings" from
                              the options screen to make absolutely sure we are on "English".

And guess what? The moment I clicked on "Settings" I had:
                              "Runtime error 9 - subscript out of range". Und tschüss, as we say.

greetings
                              Gerald

Comment

btw, the UCW still won't save the Sentry command
                                Up the Irons!
                                Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

Working...
                                X