Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - Unofficial Civilization 3 editor (third thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workes now, guess I just patched it worng!
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• I told you I fixed it.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos
        I told you I fixed it.
        hi ,

anything you can do conserning the demoptw game chrash , .....

have a nice day

edit ; this is the thread > http://apolyton.net/forums/newreply....postid=1970532
        Last edited by Panag; May 6, 2003, 06:55.
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Freaking Crash From Hell q: -))

Hya!

What's up, everyone!

Gramphos, I was to edit a save of mine and SGE sent me a message that I should email you with the save file I wanted to edit.

Well, I zipped both the original and the edited files in this .zip to post here... if anyone could please fix it... else, it is at least a chance to improve programming skills.

I put the details inside the .ace

Still, I have lots of doubts

Anyways, see ya.
          Attached Files
          Eu nunca tenho algo criativo para escrever aqui...

See this? You've just wasted 5 precious seconds of your life reading it.

Comment

• Gramphos:

Whenever I try to load a game into the SGE, using v1.29f/v0.99.1, I get 'Subscript Error'.

Comment

• Re: Freaking Crash From Hell q: -))

Originally posted by SkalTur
              Hya!

What's up, everyone!

Gramphos, I was to edit a save of mine and SGE sent me a message that I should email you with the save file I wanted to edit.

Well, I zipped both the original and the edited files in this .zip to post here... if anyone could please fix it... else, it is at least a chance to improve programming skills.

I put the details inside the .ace

Still, I have lots of doubts

Anyways, see ya.
              What version of C3MT did you use? (I thought Idisabled that message...)

Well. It might still be interesdting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Penta
                Gramphos:

Whenever I try to load a game into the SGE, using v1.29f/v0.99.1, I get 'Subscript Error'.
                What language version of Civ3 do you use?

Could you post a save?

Comment

• Why has none reported that the MapConverter welcomes you to the UCW? (Will be corrected )

Comment

• While I'm at it. Anyone have a good icon for use with the MapConverter?

Comment

• Re: Re: Freaking Crash From Hell q: -))

Originally posted by Gramphos

What version of C3MT did you use? (I thought Idisabled that message...)

Well. It might still be interesdting...
                      I'm using that last version you put on this site http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=7787, because the link on Apolyton is broken.

Maybe I just did a "furgin' " mess with SGE versions... I don't know, but I would be very greatfull if you posted your newest version of MultiTool...

Thanks anyways...
                      Eu nunca tenho algo criativo para escrever aqui...

See this? You've just wasted 5 precious seconds of your life reading it.

Comment

• The attachment at the first post is the latest version. The full install is 0.99, the smal file is at 0.99.1 and should be used after the full install.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos

What language version of Civ3 do you use?

Could you post a save?
                          US English.

See attached.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I find no problems with that save. Are you sure you are using 0.99.1?

Comment

• Bug Report:

Have you tried to change the coordinates of a unit from odd-odd to even-even or vice versa? You can't because as you switch from one text box to the other the coordinates are odd-even or even-odd and the sge won't allow this.
                              This does work on the city coordinates.

The error message for mismatched coordinates has a spelling error; 'bee' instead of 'be'.

Switching tabs while the unit or city coordinates are even-odd or odd-even causes sge to crash.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpmatz
                                Bug Report:

Have you tried to change the coordinates of a unit from odd-odd to even-even or vice versa? You can't because as you switch from one text box to the other the coordinates are odd-even or even-odd and the sge won't allow this.
                                This does work on the city coordinates.
                                After checking the code I see that it is possible If you do it in the right order (Start by changing the Y coordinate) Will be fixed to work as the city (no check before you leave both coordinate fields)

The error message for mismatched coordinates has a spelling error; 'bee' instead of 'be'.

Will be corrected. You can change it yourself in c3mt.txt if you are annoyed with it.

Switching tabs while the unit or city coordinates are even-odd or odd-even causes sge to crash.

Will take a look at that. Most likly it tries to reactivate the old control after that tab has been hidden.

Comment

Working...
                                X