X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Graphics Showcase

Wow, a lot of nice units in this thread

I made some modern jets some time ago, they are still unused, so if one needs them...
    Attached Files
    Blah

and finally my latest work
    Attached Files

Comment

Damn things didn't post.
      Attached Files
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Here's a modern container ship
        Attached Files
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

And a tank that I did a while back (doing a Leopard 2A5 also, but it's not done yet).
          Attached Files

Comment

HotJets!!!

Some of my latest:
            Attached Files
            "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Here's a random collection of stuff.
              top row: M1 A2 Abrams tank, Fairely Firefly, Hawker Sea Fury (with groovy Australian air force shield)
              bottom row: Australian infanry since 1945: Korea, Vietnam, East Timor
              Attached Files
              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Here's a Leopard 1 adapted from Scott's Leopard 2
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Case; November 18, 2001, 00:13.

Comment

Here's a slightly improved version of the Leopard (For some strange reason I couldn't replace the one in my first post )
                  Attached Files

Comment

Two old units I never used...

Special Forces and AH 64 Apache
                    Attached Files
                    Blah

Comment

Also I forgot, here are some Viet Cong: reg and light infantry and a mortar unit.
                      Attached Files
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Here's a selection of graphics made by Darthveda. It includes an isometric F-5
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great to see this excellent thread alive again. Here are some of the units I cobbled together for the vietnam scenario I'm slowly working on.

All modified from Anzac, Nemo, Alex or anonymous graphics.
                          Attached Files

Comment

[SIZE=1]Also, anybody got a B1 bomber unit?
                            I'm pretty sure BeBro made a B-1 which is here, the fourth from right. No actually sorry, that's an Aardvark.
                            Attached Files
                            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

And here's a collection of units made by Andrew Livings which includes a very nice B1
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X