• Show
Clear All

• Students, how'd you do this semester?

Ok, I'll start:

Math econ - AB
    Microeconomics - A
    Macroeconomics - AB
    Econometrics - A

I'd say a very excellent start to my doctoral studies, although I have no idea how I managed an AB in macro. I hardly understood anything we did in the second half of the semester, and I was only average on the midterm.

So how 'bout everyone else?
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

our semester isn't over yet, but as it seems I got a "1" (=A) in my religious sciences seminary about "Violence in World Religions" and an A in the seminary "William of Ockham". I already got an A in the practice unit "Building dioramas for museums". Well, that's it til now.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I just finished finals this morning. None of my grades are up, though I suspect I got all A's, maybe a B or 2. I took 19 credits, which I have vowed to never do again.

Comment

My Human Resource Management exam didn't go flawlessly well today, but I guess I did enough to pass the course.

Gah, I have a Business Law exam Friday, at the horrible time of 1830-2115 in the evening

Comment

operations management - A
          marketing - A
          virginia politics - A
          computers in society - i (i need to turn in one more paper and when i do i should get an A in that class as well)

Comment

calc: A
            psych: A
            minds and machines I (cognative science I): A
            comp sci: A

phear the 4.0 (for now)
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

NERDS!

If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Our simster will be over in the end of January, but so far, my results ( mid terms and such):

Calculus: 52 ( )
                Chemistry Lab Reports: 43, 75 ( don't ask)
                Chemistry Lab Exams: 90 90
                Linear Algebra : 80,100

I am also taking Chemistry ,Biology1, C programming (a compulsory course for chemists? pfff. ) , and Priniciples in chemistry.

for a whopping 24.5 credit points. ( from 128 needed to finish a BA, plus I got my English tests to give an additional 3 points, free of charge)

but I'll pick up. For sure.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I just finished my best semester yet, 'cause I didn't taking any classes. Wutang.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

World War 1 Seminar: A
                    World History: A-
                    Macroeconomics: Hoping for a C+
                    World Regional Geography: A
                    Comparative Politics: I'm guessing a B+ or A-
                    Univ320 (RA Class, 1 credit): A
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

not postive yet, but i got a good shot at making the dean's list..also..have any of you taken the gre tonight..i took mine today and between the verbal and quantitative i got a 1200....but is your final score including the writing part as well?
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

AP English Lit - B
                        AP Calculus - B
                        Publications - A
                        AP Gov - A (should be close to a 100)
                        Psychology - A
                        Holocaust - A
                        Forensics - A
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I take my last final tomorrow, it'll probably be after New Years before I know all my marks.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I gave my first F's!

I enjoyed it.

'Te-Jin is difficult student who needs to pay more attention in class if he wants to succeed'

take that, punkass.
                            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

damn man… you're doing ****ing kindergarten!!!
                              I'm getting probably 2 Bs and 2 Cs… you NERDS!
                              Next semester should be better though… classes I'll actually enjoy!!!
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                              X