Being Rude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Rude

I find myself being more and more of an ******* lately. The other day I was talking to my mom and I just didn't wanna hear what she was saying and I just lost my temper all out. I didnt curse at her but I just cut her off and said I had to go. I used to be much more patient than I am now. These days I dont have time to help someone and all I really do is go home. I'm just so tired of poeple sometimes. I'm quicker to judge people than I used to be and I hate being that way, but I just don't have patience with people anymore. Sometimes I'll see something here and it will set me off and I'll write some pretty mean **** in response, but usually I just close the window and move on. And those damn santa smilies just make it worse I think. Yesterday a guy that had been a friend for a long time went on and on and on about something completely stupid and it took everything I had not to beat the crap out of him. My best friend saw that I was getting agitated and changed the subject so I could leave. I'm not violent or anything, I just hate people more. A good deal of them anyway.

Apparently I can still laugh though. The other morning I was getting in my truck to take off and a black cat jump out of a low hanging tree onto the hood. I reved the engine and the stupid thing just stood there. I'm thinking this cat is crazy so I got out and tried to shoe it away and it just walked around and finally when I walked up to it, it jumped off and ran away. That evening I had a flat tire coming home and changed it in the rain. I found myself laughing as I was changing the tire. It was either that or kick my truck and I didn't want to break my foot.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

**** you, you ****ing ****!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Nice that you got into the spirit of the thread
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Seriously, you've been under a lot of stress there year. It's understandable your nerves will be frayed. Once you've gotten a lot of this **** behind you, you will feel better.

And **** you.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

i've just become more of a sarcastic little smart ass, correcting people when they use words incorrectly, making wise cracks at inopportune moments, general insensitivity across the board. But there's nothing rude about that.
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Don't know how old you are Spray, but I can tell you that as you get older, and lazier, patience gets easier to feign.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

See my sig.

But to echo Boris' second post, I can see why you'd be a bit short on patience these days.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                i've just become more of a sarcastic little smart ass, correcting people when they use words incorrectly, making wise cracks at inopportune moments, general insensitivity across the board. But there's nothing rude about that.
                That is a general effect of habitually participating in online message boards, where politeness and decorum aren't particularly appreciated.

Douchebag.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

That is a general effect of habitually participating in online message boards, where politeness and decorum aren't particularly appreciated.

Douchebag.
                  I've always been a sarcastic smartass for as long as I can remember. It's just easier to do it online.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                    Don't know how old you are Spray, but I can tell you that as you get older, and lazier, patience gets easier to feign.
                    I'm 28. I went through that and now a lot of the times I just don't give a damn. It sucks cause I always hated those people growing up. When I'm one on one with a person it isn't so bad, but get me in a group and I'm pacing back and forth ready to just leave.

Comment

The knowledge that the individual you are denigrating is not within reach of a punch in the face breeds great, fake courage.

Comment

Very true, Cali, my inbred, sheep-humping comrade.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

I'm 28. I went through that and now a lot of the times I just don't give a damn. It sucks cause I always hated those people growing up. When I'm one on one with a person it isn't so bad, but get me in a group and I'm pacing back and forth ready to just leave.
                          Same age as me. Hey, I'm no wise old sage either ().

One thing I can tell you though - don't hang around with people you hate. I like my Dad a lot more now that there's a planet between us. Best thing I ever did was start travelling.

Comment

Very true, Cali, my inbred, sheep-humping comrade.
                            Wanna meet for a beer sometime?

Comment

Stress is no excuse for being rude to the sheep you are humping.

Comment

Working...
                              X