play SMAC IP Play with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play SMAC IP Play with me?

I'm very happy to have found this place! I was so late in getting the game that i thought getting a multiplayer game would be impossible!

Now when i'm here i want to ask if someone wants to play SMAC latest patch 1vs1 or team through IP (direct play or whatever it is).

What are these threads i see all over this forum? Some other way other than IP to play SMAC multi?

contact me on my ICQ: 77945426
    if you want to play.

Thanks for the help

ferret

Can't afford the time to play SMAC Direct play until maybe after Christmas.

The most common way of playing SMAC multiplayer is Play By Email, which is what most of these threads are about.

If you are still looking for Multiplayer over IP in Mid January then I may be available.

Cheers

ColDark
    Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

would it really take that long? you just make the map really small. i've played civ II 1vs1 and i won/lost very fast. add me to ICQ please and we can try at least.

Comment

My problem is that I am committed to other IP games already (Civ3:PTW), and I fear I can't commit to any others at the moment without annoying my good lady wife.

If you can't get an opponent, then I will make time in Mid January for a session. Sorry, that's about the best I can do.

Good luck with finding an IP opponent in the meantime.

Cheers

ColDark
        Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
        X