X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Virginia man arrested for having sex with sheep

Found this on Drudge.........

Man allegedly had sex with sheep
    Charleston police arrested an East Bank man for allegedly having sex with a sheep used in a West Side funeral home's live nativity scene.
    Joey Armstrong, 29, allegedly broke into a shed that housed the animals used in the holiday scene at the Bartlett-Burdette-Cox Funeral Home on Tennessee Avenue about 5:50 a.m. Saturday, Charleston Police Sgt. Brent Webster said.

Police, who were responding to a suspicious person call, say they found the suspect at the nativity scene, Webster said.

Armstrong was charged with trespassing, destruction of property and cruelty to animals. He was being held at South Central Regional Jail on $2,500 bond.

Webster said police are consulting with the prosecutor's office and bestiality charges could be issued against Armstrong.
    Must be a Welsh immigrant.......
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

I think it's far more likely that he's from New Zealand. What's Cali's alibi?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

This reminds me of the Spanish fellow who died a few years ago while raping a chicken. Some of those farm boys get a little to friendly with the livestock if you know what I mean...
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

and cruelty to animals
          Hey c'mmon !!! She was practically begging for it !!! , I mean, clean shaven and all that.......
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            This reminds me of the Spanish fellow who died a few years ago while raping a chicken. Some of those farm boys get a little to friendly with the livestock if you know what I mean...
            Did he drive the bookmobile too?
            "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Was the sheep under-age?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Saw a better story than this in the L.A. Times....

A phone-sex operator in Florida collected a workers' comp award because she developed carpal tunnel sydrome from masterbating at least five times a day while she was working.

Comment

Wasn't it Welsh Pride Day in Charleston?
                  If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

How can you die while trying to rape a chicken?
                    That chicken must have had a superb defense mechanism.

Well, I'm quite sure we will soon find the answer to my question as one of the more curious fellows at Apolyton is bound to try and see for himself what will happen when raping a chicken.

------------------
                    ~Dominik - Lord of the Putumayo~
                    ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

sick

animal abuse if you ask me but no one asked me

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                        Saw a better story than this in the L.A. Times....

A phone-sex operator in Florida collected a workers' comp award because she developed carpal tunnel sydrome from masterbating at least five times a day while she was working.
                        Myth.
                        It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

Wasn't that old bloke who was arrested after ****ging a cow from W/Virginia?
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think those who do such gross acts should be shot. Who the hell would do such a thing?
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I remember a history course talking about a bloke ****ging a horse in the 16th century. it talked about the bloke moving ye beasts tail etc. very funny

Of course the horse probabaly didn't think so
                              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                              X