Victorious Army -> Heroic Epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorious Army -> Heroic Epic

If what I've read is correct then we got a victorious army during the previous turnchat. I think it's obvious that the next step would be to complete the HE small wonder ASAP.
    What are our plans for building the HE?
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Fully agreed.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Re: Victorious Army -> Heroic Epic

Originally posted by Shiber
      If what I've read is correct then we got a victorious army during the previous turnchat. I think it's obvious that the next step would be to complete the HE small wonder ASAP.
      What are our plans for building the HE?
      hi ,

great indeed , what are we waiting for , .....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

After looking at the save for just that reason I've found that I CAN NOT change a build from Factory to HE (I had planned on having it in maybe Timeline). I can change a Mil Unit build to it.

Does anyone know if I change a build from Factory to Mil Unit this turn, If I can change it to HE the next?

I'm still looking at all of the options and will report later in this thread.

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by E_T
          After looking at the save for just that reason I've found that I CAN NOT change a build from Factory to HE (I had planned on having it in maybe Timeline). I can change a Mil Unit build to it.

Does anyone know if I change a build from Factory to Mil Unit this turn, If I can change it to HE the next?

I'm still looking at all of the options and will report later in this thread.

E_T
          hi ,

, wait a minute , ; factory first , HE secondly , .....

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Cities with Greyed out HE's have probably chopped some forest during the current build. However, we can build HE in the following places:

Based on changing cp before end of 1250 turn

Forbidden City can switch from US and do HE in 1 turn with no waste. (you gotta do this one now, otherwise there is waste)

G-town can switch from a fresh (zero shield) palace ToE pre-build and do the deed in 7 turns

Gaia, or Seeberg, or Ubergorsk take your pick can switch from a Factory and we have HE in 4 turns.

Termina can switch from a Factory and finnish HE in 5 turns.

I don't think we want to interrupt US or ToE so it looks like one of the 4 turn factory changes.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
            I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Originally posted by roadcage
              Cities with Greyed out HE's have probably chopped some forest during the current build. However, we can build HE in the following places:
              THey have Indeed, chopped forest that is.

Based on changing cp before end of 1250 turn

Forbidden City can switch from US and do HE in 1 turn with no waste. (you gotta do this one now, otherwise there is waste)
              Hmmm, In uncertain about pushing back the US build, but I 'll look at it. THis might be the best option

G-town can switch from a fresh (zero shield) palace ToE pre-build and do the deed in 7 turns
              Not an Option, the timing on ToE is too delicate to play with.

Gaia, or Seeberg, or Ubergorsk take your pick can switch from a Factory and we have HE in 4 turns.

Termina can switch from a Factory and finnish HE in 5 turns.
              These are also options

I don't think we want to interrupt US or ToE so it looks like one of the 4 turn factory changes.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
              Right about ToE, but We are most likely WELL ahead of the AI when it comes to US. It was 13 turns to build US, 3 turns ago, so it should be no problem for HE and then back to US.

But I'll explore all of the others, too. THe problem is that the Factories are going to be needed for the War effort.

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
              X