High command office centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High command office centre

as new DPO i would like to know what every body execpt from me....do you want our faction to take an active stand against the hive or do you want our war with the hive be a covert one.....if so i will let our DEI handle it and ofcourse he will get all the support from me he needs...i already ask for 5 new ships which of 3 are new (5e-1-4) ship that will be use mostly by our DEI....but please tell me what does our faction want?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

after each session i will post an advice here about my field as DPO for each goverment official...please read them...this is my first

advice for session beyond 2202

governers:
    ***I would suggest that other governers follow Maniac idea and use police scout if drone riots insue.
    ***every 'risk' base could use an extra garrison
    ***Concordia could risk a mindworm landing East of it by means of a IOD. governer has authorization to take secure UNP assets
    ***extra garrison in terminal Dogma preferbly a (*-2-* +high morale) (all unitdesign on this are aproved by me)

director of Science
    our military could use better armor and better weapons (in
    order of neccesity)
    Bunnies!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Double post deleted (and have no idea how it happened this time )
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I would go for a covert war, not just because I'm DEI (honest ) but because we're Peacekeeprs, and as such are predominantly pacifists. Let Yang cast the first stone, but get all the techs and energy out of him we can in the meantime

PS. Thanks for the new ships much appriciated
        Smile

Comment

I agree with the idea for a covert war at this time, if for no other reason than our military is far from ready to take the fight to Yang. That will change over the coming years (it seems inevitable that we must liberate his minions) but there is much to be gained from systematic covert action against him in the meantime.

Comment

Do I or you have to include the police force upgrades in our orders? And unfortunately it is impossible for me to defend against a mind worm invasion, as I already need to focus on drone structures in Concordia. Assistance from the unexisting cavalry would be appreciated.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

i would but me previous directors (no offence other things were more importent at that moment) only build garrisons and one rover that was destroyed by a worm. I dont want to stretch our resource to far i will build our military in fases. because of Yang and because we explored most of our continent the navy will get highest priority.....next up will be some fast moving rovers for internal defense and after that strike capabilities.
              Bunnies!

Comment

Navy get priority for the moment
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I say kep the war on the Hive covert for now, but once we get HEC, SSF and have built up our military a bit, we should go straight for the Hive itself and the CN.

Comment

I'd put defence (including interior strike units) and navy at the same priority, and save the invasion force until we're off wealth, have decent defences and are socially ready for a full blown war.
                    Smile

Comment

advice for session beyond 2204

governers
                      ***crawler north of TBIBTU is in direct danger of attack by worm
                      ***Antioch is in danger of attack by worm
                      ***TD is under direct danger of attack by worm reforcing it is top priority
                      ***i still havent seen my request for ships on both seas bases follow we need those foils high priority
                      ***some rovers for attack mindworms arent a luxury we can use them put them in your buildingqueues

governers
                      DIA:
                      give funds to rush any necessery buildingorders so that build on military units can begin

EDIT: i may expaned advice further
                      EDIT 2: added DIA
                      Last edited by DeathByTheSword; December 5, 2002, 15:21.
                      Bunnies!

Comment

If I get the necessary credits from TKG to rush the Children's Creche and Rec Tanks in Pandemonium and Terminal Dogma, I can switch to military production. But for now my hands are bound.

Comment

With my current orders a police infantry will be recruited in Terminal Dogma in MY 2205. May I, in that year, suggest an attack on the mind worms?

Comment

only if you can attack with full movement point or a sure change of winning if you have not full movement points.....men are more importent then machines....
                            Bunnies!

Comment

Oh great. All my hard terraformation destroyed by a humanitarian military man...

Comment

Working...
                              X