• Controller

Please do not vote until you think things through

but here is the vote for controller

I am not availiable this sunday

everyone has one vote

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I vote for Beta
    Can i add something Jon nobody can vote for theirselfs
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

naw, I won't vote for myself

and in the future there will be people with more votes

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well, if Beta wants to assume the duties as Vox's first Controller - then sure, I cast my vote for him also.

Comment

How exactly are we going to do this controller thing?

And I'm still not sure how many turns a day we are going for? Are we going for quick sessions that require a lot of time off?

I'm assuming so. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are my days off. I also have Neverwinter Nights scheduled games- they are only 3 hours each ( I have 2 games going)

Comment

today we are doing quick sessions that erquire someone having time off

does anybody have time off?

if you pipe up now I think you get to be the first controller

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

(well, Beta is the first choice I think)

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I gotta pop out for the next few hours - will be back around 1:30 . I'll take the role as first controller - but if they start at 12 - which is doubtful - I ain't here.

Flash - can you start if they crank it up at 12. I will sign off shortly and will be back this aft.

Also - back on the Hello forum I have posted Jon's original thoughts on the team, plus added some questions and thoughts. Please take a look.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Guys - I gotta apologize here. Being new to Apolyton - I was sitting on only a couple of threads - and didn't see any of this conversation going on. I thought all the discussion was n the Hello thread. Sorry fro my newness, confusion, and expressed impatieance at time.

Can someone tell me how I 'subscribe' to our team forum.

Also - I know some have suggested I start, but I AM ASKING FLASH TO START THE GAME. He knows what he is doing here on the forums, where I feel I am fumbling around a bit. I don't want our team to get off on the wrong footing.

Please give me some time to get my feet wet. Playing the game is the easy part it would seem....
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

yeah i can handle if for a little while, but i cant stay on long
                    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Working...
                    X