X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Policies

Are we Builders or Warriors?

Agressive or not?

Insanely expansionist, or focusing on a relatively small core of cities?

Isolationists, or involved in every conflict, treaty and deal?

Discuss.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

(and I want to be the Foreign Minister )
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

i like being warriors and agressive and alot of cities
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I think we should REX our way towards ~30-50 cities, depends on the map, and then change to a builder strat and go for a peaceful victory(SS, Culture or Diplo).

Comment

were never going to get a diplo victory
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I think that we should always do what is best at the time

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

And of course, it all depends on the nationality our chosen civ along with how close we start out in relation to the other civs.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Depends on the nation of course.

If we end up with Persia. I say we wage early war to establish our max number of cities. then we can switch to builder. This of course will depend on who is close to us. If no one is close to us we just expand like crazy.

The only downfall with the Persians can be an early golden age. We must decide if this is OK

Comment

yes, with persia we go for early war (not too early though)

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                  X