Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No se si decirte bienvenido o presentarme yo, MrWhereItsAt.

Espero que te quedes y te unas a nosotros... ¡¡¡Pero la bolsa es mía!!!
    El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

yo te podría contar un par de cosas sobre la luna...
      Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

Solo en este sitio encontraria un tema como este.
        Pues la culpa es tuya, por no venir por aquí más a menudo. ¿Dónde estabas?
        "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
        "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
        The Spanish Civilization Site
        "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Oye de donde sacais estos smileys tan currados y divertidos¿?
          Este año la suerte está de cara, vamos Barça!

Comment

Originally posted by _j6_
            Oye de donde sacais estos smileys tan currados y divertidos¿?
            Yo de aquí:
            http://www.plauder-smilies.com
            Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

Originally posted by Maximo Decimo

Yo de aquí:
              http://www.plauder-smilies.com

Si no hubiéramos sido lo que fuimos ahora no seríamos lo que somos... «Boys are back in town...»
              CIVILIZATION - PROGRESSIVE GAMES WEB
              SHOTS OF ROME , LISBON , GRANADA , SALAMANCA , SANTIAGO , SEGOVIA , ARANJUEZ , MADRID , MANZANARES EL REAL

Comment

WRW, a ese smilie le falta el discurso. Yo te ayudo:

CUÑAAAAAAAOOOO
                «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

Mr Whereitsat, this is why only Hispanics understand magical realism.

Comment

Gracias por lo de los smileys, el del cuñao es la bomba
                    Este año la suerte está de cara, vamos Barça!

Comment

Dear Martin: I believe that Borges didn't agree with your affirmation
                      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Dear Yaros: I haven't read enough Borges to make an informed opinion. So meh.

Comment

Dear Martin: That is very amazing! I believed that Borges was a clasic in his homeland.

I believe that Spanish literature is much less fantastic that the English literature

Comment

Dear Yaros: I beg to differ in the sense that despite the fact that English literature has given us such fantasy as "Lord of the Rings" and similar, these are truly just epics and myth. Whereas Latin American literature, while having no 'fantasy' in the traditional sense of the word, is very unreal. Otherwise how can you explain Garcia Marquez, Cortazar, Sabato, and, even Borges? Magical realism is but another input in the long list of 'unreal' Latin American authors.

Comment

Dear Martin: I agree with you in some points. Garcia Marquez, my dear Cortazar, Borges describes worlds that are not real. But when I think on fantastic things, I think on myth and epics. Borges had some quotes about this, maybe I would do a Google search in order to show you them

Comment

Dear Yaros: Google searches proves nothing. And Borges was like a needle in a haystack of writers. And the definition of 'fantasy' as it is taught in Argentina (and much of the Hispanic world, I'm sure) is that 'fantastic' literature is that which inserts unreal elements into realistic situations. So if we go with that definition, there is very little English 'fantastic' literature.

Comment

Working...
                                X