Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, we want the Iroquois

Since I've been tagged by the prez

Now try to keep these threads as clean as possible ok ?

This thread excists for all things good about Iroquois.
    All the good/agreed points will be edited back into the first post.

for the bad stuff;
    No, we don't want the Iroquois
    Last edited by alva; November 14, 2002, 06:42.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

If we begin on a pangea-type continent with lots of territory and goodie huts to explore I will be very pleased. Their ability to cover huge distances quickly, own very up to date world maps (which drastically helps intelligence for all Schola's) and discover several tech's, units, settlers etc is nice indeed.
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

They also start with a prerequisite for Map Making. Not all bad on Archi. Not good, but not all bad.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

They also start with a prerequisite for Map Making. Not all bad on Archi. Not good, but not all bad.
        True, this is abit of a 'get out of jail for free' card
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Indeed, there is nothing wrong with the Iroqouis, and although i feel more comfortable with more conservative traits like commercial/scientific, i think the early scouting will be great fun, and would require us to make early on discussions regarding expansion, foreign affairs and militaristic expansion.
          Save the rainforests!
          Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

If, and I stress if we have time to build up a MW horde, it's unstoppable. Of course, that assumes we have 1) neighbors and 2) those neighbors don't manage to interefere with our buildup.

I'd like to assume as little as possible. See the other thread for details

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
            X