No announcement yet.

Best mediterranean country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also in Croatia you can't wear t-shirts with the word dope on them or you get basted.

There is a huge crime albanian mafia style and they steal your internal organs.

You drink something and next thing you know you wake up in a toilet notice a scar in your side and your kidney is missing.

No thanks.

No Croatia

Comment

I would like to go to Croatia (and to wormongering Slovenia for skiing).

slovenia is empty in the summer they all go to spend it in croatia. I would also go skiing in slovenia (all good to say about the girls there) but I cant afford it

Especially if you get to host the EC..

I wish

Comment

Italy, duh!
        Berlusconi - that man isn't a politician. He's a stand-up comic.

Comment

I would like to visit Lybia the most from that list myself. However I've already was in Spain, France, Italy, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and stepped on the land of Morroco (had connecting flight via Agadir)...

Comment

There is a huge crime albanian mafia style and they steal your internal organs.

You drink something and next thing you know you wake up in a toilet notice a scar in your side and your kidney is missing.

this is very subtle psychological warfare on your side paiktis

you know it and I know it and whole world knows it there are few hundred thousands of albanians in Greece, not Croatia

and that poor brit boy that fell from balcony in Rhodos got sent home without kidneys

and you train dogs to kill albanians. little girls to be precise

I didnt want to mention these things but you brought it out first. I dont know why you enjoy reading bad things about Greece (which I didnt write originally)

Comment

How could anything compare to the homeland of 'Abd al-Krim?
              Morocco!
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I move for paiktis to be restricted from voicing his opinion in threads involving other countries than Greece.

And possibly a bit of Cyprus now and then.

Comment

Ooh, handbags out!

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sorry vetlegion but Croatia is a no man's land.

Personally I'd rather take my chances in Palestine during an Israeli "responce" operation.

Comment

Sorry vetlegion but Croatia is a no man's land.

Croatia is a european country and greece is a territory and a country wannabe, part of mideast with horrible corruption and xenophobia complemented nicely with paranoia

Comment

Nah, Greece is OK.

Croatia on the other hand has just been created and needs some time cooling off and get things in order.

Some years ago scores were killed during a bloody war for its creation and things still are dictated from this fact.

Nationalism and corruption/crime are rampant.
                        Greece and Italy are baby faces respectively in comparison with your little country.

Maybe in 50 years

Comment

Croatia on the other hand has just been created and needs some time cooling off and get things in order.

a greek and you speak about cooling off

7 years after the war serbian minority is serving in the croatian army like everyone else. they have all the rights they need.

when greece recognizes the minority rights I ll become the Pope

or you may just be far-sighted you know.. in 50 years or so albainans are going to be a majority. they wont need minority rights then

really paiktis you are very funny comparing croatia with greece

Comment

Well, I'm not comparing and certaintly not so as to say who is "a better or worse country".

I'd just keep my distances from Croatia for quite a few years to come. (make that decades).

Comment

btw not even you voted for Greece

behind that troll facade you put up, you see truth paiktis and you know it

Comment

I just thing that polls like this are inherently pointless

Comment

Working...
                                X