Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PTW now #3 on amazon.com's top twenty sellers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW now #3 on amazon.com's top twenty sellers!

.....ranking only behind the mainstream juggernauts, Age of Mythology and Sims: Unleashed!

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Gee, look at that... AoM cut by $10. Must not be selling.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      Gee, look at that... AoM cut by $10. Must not be selling.
      Double price cut compared to PTW = twice as buggy?

Comment

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I may try it (AoM), but not for quite awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by statusperfect

Double price cut compared to PTW = twice as buggy?
            PTW is down $10 @ compusa
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Get the hint Uber, they cut the price of new games to attract more shoppers. Those shoppers will hopefully buy other things (quite a few do). It means nothing.

What does mean something is if the games sales numbers tank. Then a whole lot of boxes get shipped back to Infog or blown out for $5.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'd buy AoM, but I've already got enough spending to do with X-Mas and all.
                I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Er... don't you think that it's too early to cut the price, NYE? I mean, it's almost like if they had responded to the bad reviews and to the slamfest that is currently going on... A tremendous coincidence...

Comment

I'm sure this is just "door buster" sales. Infogrames and the various chains probably arranged for these to happen months ago. Best Buy and CompUSA typically put whatever new title comes out on a major discount >25%) two weeks after it comes out. Exploiting this is one way that I extend my game buying budget.
                    Seemingly Benign
                    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
                      I'm sure this is just "door buster" sales. Infogrames and the various chains probably arranged for these to happen months ago. Best Buy and CompUSA typically put whatever new title comes out on a major discount >25%) two weeks after it comes out. Exploiting this is one way that I extend my game buying budget.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Didn't MoE just come out? Is it being slammed?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Oh, so it's a sales policy. Forgive me, in my country we're still experiencing wild capitalism...

Comment

Now down to #6.

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
                              Yea i remember the wilde price cut of JK2 (Jedi knight II) in compusa. and that game was good!

I still copied it from my friend
                              :-p

Comment

Working...
                              X