Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little help with my custom faction please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help with my custom faction please?

I'm making a faction and I'm not sure how to give it some of the abilities I want. I want it to have 100% mind worm capture all the time and I want it to only be able to choose either vendetta or Blood Truce after it has met with a faction. Can I do these things in the Alpha text or it's faction text after I make it with the editor?
    Any help is appreciated and I hope to have a new faction for you players out there soon.

You can't capture EVERY mind worm... the closest thing too it would be +3 PLANET and free Empath Song on every unit. That will give you the most.

There also isn't a way to automate that status thing. Just don't talk to them or answer their calls, and you'll never sign a treaty.
    Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

I remember a guy posted a challenge game here where all factions automatically (and always) vendetta with the player and treatys with each other. If I make a scenerio game could I make my new faction be either vendetta or blood truce then?

Comment

Yes, I was going to do that with Vel's Splinter factions, but never got round to it. Can't for the life of me remember how, though...
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Yes in a scenario, you can set the diplomatic status. This cannot be an inherent feature of the faction though.

Comment

Working...
          X