Drone riot bug... they aren't happening at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drone riot bug... they aren't happening at all

I am playing a game as the Hive on transcend on a standard map. The game was over a long time ago (it's 2210 now, I was unstoppable by around 2170). I have been attacking the pirates. In order to stop the drone riots at a captured base (4 drones nothing else) I nerve stapled. After that I noticed that none of my cities will riot. It has not been 10 turns since I nerve stapled the single pirate base. I'm wondering if nerve stapling this base somehow affected all of my citizens . If so is this going to wear off and are half of my cities going to riot in 5 years? Has anyone else seen this bug? I'll gladly email the save to anyone who wants to have a look.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

That is too bad that your cities won't riot.

Are you sure that this isn't the infamous fake drones bug? Go to a non nerve stapled city and check the psych screen. More drones than talents?

Comment

Good call. I guess I should read over that buglist... but it's sooooo long.
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
      X