Roleplay Team: Civ Choice Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roleplay Team: Civ Choice Poll

Please only vote in this poll if you are a member of the roleplay team.

It's time to decide, people. I've created this poll. It's multiple choice, so you can pick up any civs that you think we should play. Civ with the most votes is it.

Debate below, if you'd like.

--Togas
    Carthage
    32.14%
    Celts
    14.29%
    Ottoman
    17.86%
    Spanish
    21.43%
    Other (please post choice below. Each posted civ will also be counted)
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Hey, maybe you should wait on this. I heard MarkG is going to have the secure team forums ready by the end of the week.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Eh we are all adult enough to stay out of their affairs.

Arent we?

Let them decide. If worse comes to worse, they can do a PM vote.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I almost clicked on this beatiful poll. I had a flash of intelligence just before doing so... Maybe there are other poll maniacs out there ?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

All 0s still, I'm amazed.

Away from our Ottomans you heathens!!!

Comment

I haven's strictly joined yet, but when/if I do, I will vote for either the Carths or the Spanish.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I have voted, fair ruler Togas

i threw in votes for the Spanish and Other

my other vote represents ROME
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Just for general knowledge, I'm not voting, since I don't have PTW and am willing to let others decide .

-- adaMada
                Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

My other would be for the persians. However, I personally have no strong preference for any particular civ, just a couple of strong NO's to some specific ones, which are not in the poll.
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I voted for Carthage...
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

For anyone who hasn't voted yet, this is a multiple choice poll, so you can choose more than one option and you can also post your vote if your civ is not listed above.

--Togas
                      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

I go with Celts and other...the Mongols.
                        Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                        "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

I voted for Carthage and Spain, and I add one more vote for the Arabs.
                          "Great artists have no country."
                          -Alfred de Musset

Comment

I haven't voted yet... I'd just like to know a good reason why spain is being considered? Its UU on a Standard Map ( which is leading in the polls right now) will be useless by the time it gets used.

I hope it [isn't] just due to roleplay purposes...
                            Last edited by ruby_maser; November 7, 2002, 20:16.
                            "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Perhaps because the picture set for Spain's leader is the best in PTW ?

Originally posted by ruby_maser
                              I haven't voted yet... I'd just like to know a good reason why spain is being considered? Its UU on a Standard Map ( which is leading in the polls right now) will be useless by the time it gets used.

I hope it is just due to roleplay purposes...
                              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                              Templar Science Minister
                              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
                              X