Roleplay Team: team logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roleplay Team: team logo

MarkG has called for the teams to create icons to differentiate each one's members from the others. I think it was a 15 x 19 pixel image to go by the member's names.

I was if anyone had any opinions on what the logo should either show or say?
    "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Don't forget to has to be a gif.

I'll get out of your thread now ....
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I guess once we decide on a Civ we should pick one.
      Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
      "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Originally posted by jdjdjd
        I guess once we decide on a Civ we should pick one.
        so, I take it... never
        "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Depends on Civ we are, and if we decide to rename it. For example, if we are the spanish, we may rename ourselves "Spam" and can do lots of fun things with it.

Wait a bit, or post ideas for us to look at.
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

We're likely (I would think...) to rename our civ and create something of our own personal character for ourselves to roleplay... so I'm thinking that a civ logo would come AFTER we've decided on that.

So, basically, I agree with GodKing
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I heavily suggest the faces for drama... you know, the happy face and sad face?

work that into the logo somehow
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                I heavily suggest the faces for drama... you know, the happy face and sad face?

work that into the logo somehow
                One of my best friends has that tatooed on his left shoulder. I just thought that was interesting you mentioned that...

okay i'm on the TTA I'll leave your thread now.
                Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic

One of my best friends has that tatooed on his left shoulder. I just thought that was interesting you mentioned that...

okay i'm on the TTA I'll leave your thread now.
                  THIS is a respectable post by a member of another team

thanks Mesh.

(oh, this acts as a bump too i suppose)

Comment

You'll never beat ixnay's LI logo.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                      this is NOT a respectable post....

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                        That logo is just a rip-off of the red leaf NERV logo from Evangelion. Not very creative at all.

I may as well photoshop a Superman logo and put the letters "RP" in it. Would be equally unbeatable.

--Togas
                        Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                        Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                        Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                        Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

I've found this logo on google, which is simple and styled enough to be a good logo IMO...
                          Now, I don't know if it would look cool at 15*19. Maybe you'll have to stick with downsized versions of emoticons ? (after all these masks are the first emoticons ever )
                          Attached Files
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, the 15*19 logo isn't great but can be recognized though :
                            Attached Files
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Good start. I still think it should be per our civ.
                              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
                              X