Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams?

Ok, so I've been out of it the last week and I'm now very confused. It appears that Apolyton is dividing up into teams for an all Apolyton PTW democracy game. i thought we were going to do a multisite game. Have these plans fallen through? When was the decision made? My personal feeling is that a multisite game would be more fun, with factional groups within each civilization. I'm sure a team game will be fun, but whatever happened to the multisite game? I don't think I'll participate if we're going to play a team game. It's no fun convincing people in your civ of wacky ideas (like racial purification) if everyone in your civ thinks the same way.
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

Join Trips team. Hes looking for someone just like you!

Check out the Apolyton PTW-DG Demo game for a run down on whats going on.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

The MultiSite version is postponed until later as not all of the sites' owners are ready to allow one.

This team version is in ADDITION to the MultiSite version which is still being negotiated.

Comment

Working...
      X