Join the First PTW Demo Game Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the First PTW Demo Game Team!

Go to this thread if you're at all interested in becoming part of the PTW Demo Game! All members welcome, join before the membership slots are filled!

This is a really good idea. Nothing against Trip and his team, but since it's only 10 members, perhaps other people who want to start a team can also post in this thread.

I am interested in joining a team, but I cannot actively play until mid-to-late November, so I'd rather not be one of the people who forms a team.

However, I would like to see some diversity in themes or civs or the like with the teams. I know that Trip wants his team to be diverse, which is somewhat of a turn-off to me. I think it would be far more entertaining to see our different teams take different approaches. It would also make the roleplay aspects and alliances more interesting.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

I'm interested in a team but I would prefer to join a team of Apolytonians. Anyone interested in forming a Colony of Apolytonia?

Comment

Aren't most people who will be in the PTW one be transplanted from here?

Oh yeah, go here for team stuff:

Comment

I would be interested...but I'm not sure how much inout I can give...work has been very busy (who do they think they are taking away frm my internet time)
          Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
          "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Go to the thread in the PTW Demo Game forum and sign up.

Comment

Working...
            X