Civ Colours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ Colours?

Can anyone tell me how to set the colours for each civ. After about 15 civs in a game they all start to be either green or white. (white being a poor colour choice in the first place.) Can I set a range of colours for example all the colours of the rainbow?:O

AB,

It is actually pretty easy but you have to modify colors00.txt in the [CtP]\ctp-data\default\gamedata directory or your specific scenario directory, whichever comes first.

Your best bet would be to get Nordicus' colors00.txt (which is set up for 32 Civs, I think) and then modify it to suit your needs.

------------------
    Don,
    Apolyton CtPMaps
    Don,
    CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

Comment

AB,

Yeah, I've inputted new colors in that file. But the new colors overwrite the terrain colors for the radar map; so you have to increase the players' colors to 39 to compensate, and still you have a bunch of civs who will blend in with their surroundings on the radar map--say, if PLAYER36 begins his turn on desert terrain, then you will not see him on the radar map because his color and desert's color on the radar map are the same.

Tom.
      Existence is Futile.

Comment

Working...
      X