Gramps: CMT PtW Version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gramps: CMT PtW Version?

Do you plan on making the CMT work with PtW anytime soon? Much of my current scenario depends on the ability to use some of the features you have, and without them I'm not so sure I can get the scenario where I want it. Hopefully you'll be able to take care of that for us modders.

It depends on how mush the formats changes. I'll try to make the bic editing tool work as son as possible. As for save editing that will have to wait a little longer.

Exactly what features do you need?

(I PMed you, but your box was full IIRC)
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Sorry about that, I had just checked and I only have 1 PM, the one I just sent you... but the "last 10 days" was enabled, so I couldn't see the rest of them.

The features I need most are actually in the .SAV editor... the ability to reveal the map, the ability to change the nationality of citizens in a particular city are the two biggies that I needed. If you'll be too busy or have better thing to do, don't worry about it, but those are the two (especially the reveal map one) that are fairly important (even if it can do nothing else ).

Comment

PtW has a debug mode, which will do some of what you want, maybe not all. It is like the old multi from pre1.21f. It does reveal the map; and is useful for scenario/mod testing.

Comment

kring, how can we use that?
          For your photo needs:
          http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Working...
          X