Post Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Stats

What do the post stats stand for on our member profile?

A,D,M, and HP stand for attack, defense, movement, and HP in the game, but what do they mean on here? Are the numbers just arbitrary?
    "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

will explain all.

Comment

did someone forget to close this thread?
      (+1)

Comment

Better to remove the post stats altogether, then we get no more of these threads in future.
        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
        - Pekka

Comment

Does anyone care about them any more? I sure don't.

Comment

Mark- when will they be readded to the sidebar? If ever?

And will we ever follow my suggestion of picking units to have based on your scores?

AIR/LAND/SEA (it was outlined in the LARGE 14 page thread)
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
              Does anyone care about them any more? I sure don't.
              Me neither...good thing they're "hidden" in our profiles now, and not displayed beneath our handles anymore.

Comment

Yes - they suck.
                (+1)

Comment

I still like the idea... what I'd like, however, is for us to have the option of putting some kind of code, if possible, in our signature and having the stats there.

And I still like the idea of AIR/LAND/SEA too...
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

It can make top trumps more interesting if you use cards with stats of posters.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yes, if we'd get enough posts; or been here enough to get a specific rating in certain categories, we coudl pick whether we would be AIR/LAND/or a SEA unit;

and at regualr postings with ou ratings averaged- we woudl have ratings such as Cavalry, Pikeman, Tank, etc.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                      X