Director of Base Production requests/discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Director of Base Production requests/discussion thread

Well I have seen a request (not strictly addressed to me yet, so I wncountered it by chance in another thread) for Scouts, so I thought I should make this thread to receive any requests for additions/changes to the build queues.

I will be back in 10-12 hours to sort this out, but for the moment - post your worries/requests etc. here.

Current Build Queues

New Apolytonia
    Building Formers, then CP, Recycling Tanks

TBIBTU
    Building CP, then Formers, CP, Scout

UN Pizza Authority
    Building Fromers, then CP, Scout
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Weather Paradigm!

Comment

before every first CP in the queues execpt the one of UNPZ a scout is all i want to say as AT but that isnt a request just an opinion
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

NA: Formers, CP, Scout, Rec Tanks. For the rest I still support the current build queues.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

scouts! scouts! scouts! scouts! SCOUTS!!!!!
          I want scouts

Preferably at NA right after the formers, cos we need to scout to the east to put the next pod from NA.
          I think it is neccesary to have a scout before we build a second pod after the one from TBIBTU.

(Yes this is a request for SCOUTS, in case it wasn't clear )
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Absolutely with Lemmy on this one- we need replacement scouts ASAP. We are screwed, blued and tattooed unless our expeditionary force is up to snuff- or in our case, exists at all. Then back to business as usual, recycling tanks sooner than later.

Comment

for the scouts, but after that:

SPs!

Last edited by Method; September 24, 2002, 15:32.

Comment

Replacement scouts. I don't care where they're built, just as long as they are.

Comment

Weather Paradigm!
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                  X