Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Conquers? Part VI.

Turn to Madrid.

Beloved Xenophon, your concern for French mariners is appreciated and I am happy to inform you that all vessels have managed to disentangle themselves from your Nets.

Blessings unto you All,
    St Jon, Piety Personified.
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

The Spanish Diplomats are currently engaged in a flurry of diplomacy!

1)Australia: There will be NO CEASEFIRE until such time as Australia pleads for Spanish mercy and offers substantial reparations over the destruction of Pontevedra!

2)Wales: New proposals have been offered which Spain hopes prove acceptable to our neighbours.

3)Inca: The region W. of Chimbote was part of the border agreements made with Hextapul which you agreed to on taking over control. Why is it that the newest leaders of the World are suffering from selective amnesia!!? This is an unacceptable trespass and sudden about turn on an agreement which has lasted for many years! Spain cannot tolerate having military units literally on the doorstep of Alicante threatening one of our supply goods! If Inca does not retreat forthwith Spain will have no option than to begin building military strength in the area commensurate to the threat to our national security and all that such an action would entail…

CREDO

Tomas de Torquemada

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys. I had some connection problems.

The Welsh-Spanish border proposals seems to be in a good way.

===
      Turn 95 to Maestro.

Comment

Sorry guys, due to a major personality conflict with one of the players here, I hereby resign from this game. Very sorry to all the rest of you. I'm sure you can find someone to replace the Incans.

Steve

Comment

Game Notice.
          ============

Please be aware that King Thor will be taking control of the Inca. All Diplomatic and 'in Game' communication should henceforth be addressed to him.

Jon.
          - Anon

Comment

turn 95 -> Xenophon
            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Turn 95 --> King Thor

Welcome King Thor!

Greece extends the hand of friendship, and wishes you and your people great prosperity!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              St Jon, have you heard the joke about the French Diplomat and the Greek diplomat who were standing around talking, when in walked a Barbarian? Well, some stories seem to come true...

Look over your shoulder!

Comment

Hey Rick, resend me the turn, for some reason CTP is crashing when I'm opening that turn.

King Thor

Comment

OK, King Thor, turn has been re-sent!

Comment

Sorry for the delay fellas.. Turn 96 -> Jon.

---

more later...
                    King Thor

Comment

Turn 96 to Madrid
                      - Anon

Comment

Turn 96 to Stavros.

Comment

Ha Ha... Good to see you bastards have been keeping up the battles in my absence...

Carry On..

Breaker Morant
                          "shoot straight you bastards"

Comment

Turn 96 --> King Thor

As French Diplomats head for safety, Greek Diplomats follow suit in the face of an incursion of armed Barbarians, who seldom seem to follow the agreements of "civilized" nations.

Comment

Leaders of the World.

It is my sad duty to inform you that King Quinns is no more. He was sacrificed to the Gods last night. His blood has now become one with the thousands of warriors who have given their lives to appease the Gods.

It was a sad but necessary action. The great King Quinns, led us wisely and fairly.. however the Gods were upset with our nation and our people lived in poverty. The evil Australians plague us from the south and the cold weather ruins our crops.

According to the ancient scrolls, the God's may only be appeased with the beating heart of the King. And so we have followed the ancient scriptures and offered our beloved King as sacrifice, so that our people may live in peace and prosperity.

As of Yesterday 3:00 pm IST (Incan Standard Time), I, Lord Thor, brother of King Quinns, and sole heir of his throne am now in command of the Incas and their armies. Once the transition of the government into my hands is complete I will be sending envoys to each of your esteemed nations to discuss matters of co-operation and for resolving issues and promoting peace and harmony.

I have full intentions of honoring any agreements made by my predecessor.

Lord Thor of the Incas.
                              King Thor

Comment

Working...
                              X