Active player Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active player Poll

I have tons of people on my ICQ list who at one time or another I have played Civ II with. And I would love to clean some of them out... But I also thought it would be interesting to see who is still playing Civ II MP.
    I don't play any more...
    13.79%
    I still play every once in a while, but not much
    27.59%
    I play whenever I have the time
    20.69%
    I play a bunch and I make the time.
    31.03%
    The standard +1 Banana Option
    6.90%
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Good Idea Ming.
    How about when people post, they list what days/times they usually play? With the new time feature here, it's now easier to figure out when "when" is relative to your own time zone.

I still play a couple of times a week.

Fridays and Saturday eveneings.
    (see setting up IP games if interested)

And some other nights preceding days off.

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'd love to say "every once in a while" but facts are facts. Haven't played in a couple months.

Would like to become a Saturday night regular, but RL keeps getting in the way. Having the same problem with my golf game. Guess my priorities are just all screwed up.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

i play most every day in mornings afternoons and on the weekends
        HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Any evening play HH? I see you on ICQ all the time.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

not usally Rah .. i work nights at the ol GM parts factory.. prob. just left it on.. may have forgotten to switch it to N/A or the kids have it on.. even tho there not suppose to play on dads computer..
            HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Yes, when trolling for games, I have received a few ICQs back from others saying that you weren't there.
              So I guess the little mice do play when the cat is away.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I play when I have the time, but mostly weekends with the occasional foray on weeknights.

Once I "get out" and get a real life, then perhaps my schedule will change for the better and I can get down to what's important, Civ and Diplomacy.
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

wheres' the "haven't ever played, but would like to try some"-option?
                  My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I'm an active players. Many nigths (european GMT +1 time) I'm here, ready for play!
                    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I play when real life and health allows.
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Usualy weeknights and sunday afternoons.

My company still wont let me play during work hours

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                          My company still wont let me play during work hours
                          Yeah, my company won't let me play during work hours either. Those Bastards.

Rich
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think my priorities are all skew whiff - I'd rather play than say, apply for promotion

I play just about every week with whoever is around.

The only restriction is I only play at night after 9pm.

Unless I'm sick or on holidays and Mrs Horse is at work

I think this is an obsession rather like chess or cards for some other people.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

we used to play at 9. now it seems we don't get going until 10
                              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Working...
                              X