Falling in love with an AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in love with an AI

I was just innocently exploring in the civ3 files and I noticed a bunch of hearts around the leaders head. Is it possible to have the AI fall in love with you? Any one know anything about this????

Re: Falling in love with an AI

Originally posted by mikel121
    I was just innocently exploring in the civ3 files and I noticed a bunch of hearts around the leaders head. Is it possible to have the AI fall in love with you? Any one know anything about this????

IIRC... Culture win pictures.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Yup, you can see lipstick on thier faces in the victory screen.

Comment

after the game ends you saw the kisses, this means they loved you because you had a high rating, and were nice didn't violate treaties or stuff.

But remeber in Civ2 the military advisor
        'Where i come from general we don't fraternize with the enemy how bout yourself' something along that line so don't expect it in the game too oftehn

Comment

I fell in love with the AI once... Catherine... she was great. When it was over I stayed in my room for a week

Comment

The girls need better hair styles.

Cleopatra is nice. She has only declared war on me once. And we made up quickly. However, her civilization was as advanced as mine, and her air defense was difficult to beat. A few games later, she gained a UN victory on me because I was using my ICBM on all of the people who declared war on me.

Joan of Ark usually is strong in the beginning. She gets into fights with Germany. The Germans pick on her all of the time.

Catherine is one tough cookie. She does not like people building cities around her. And she likes to expand her land. She has a good diplomatic system though.

Elizabeth might not accept an offer if you do not trade with her immediately. And she does not like haggling. She will colonize anywhere, and she is prudish.

Comment

here we go again
              today's menu:
              Smoked spam with spam potatoes, and a spam and mushroom sauce.
              for desert
              spam pudding with spamberries, and whipped spam-creme
              | I am not in the habit of giving my country's wealth away to any barbarian yahoo that happen to come up and ask for it. |
              C3C v1.15

Comment

today's menu:
                Smoked spam with spam potatoes, and a spam and mushroom sauce.
                for desert
                spam pudding with spamberries, and whipped spam-creme
                With the main course, would you recommend a Spamerlot or a white wine, and will you be serving an Asti Spamante with desert?

Comment

Working...
                X