Are you ready for Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for Football

For all those in any of the Apolyton Fantasy Leagues or in the Pick em league...

Good Luck... Go Bears!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

I am SO ready for football.
    All the other sports are intended to give football players a chance to rest, IMO.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Titans! Woo!
      Talent Optional

Comment

It's nice to see a football thread that's not about soccer.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Go Bills

Comment

Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really a crime that they're showing Vikings/Bears here and not GB/Atlanta
            "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
            "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Football!!

Michael Vick is looking really good so far. He's gotta learn how to look to the secondary receiver before he breaks to run, but he's got time.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

A starter for really the first time; at least he isn't forcing his passes.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That's true... he just tucks and runs . He'll be a wonderful QB in a year when he learns how to read defenses. This year he'll just be good .

Dunn is doing very very good as well. Watch out Tampa, Atlanta is coming!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kirnwaffen
                    Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really a crime that they're showing Vikings/Bears here and not GB/Atlanta
                    I don't believe you! A *blegh* PACKERS fan???
                    (j/k)

Vikings fan right here!!! Go Culpepper!

(and for college football, go UH! Fresno Sucks!)
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Culpepper is a big s.o.b. I didn't realize how much so.
                      6'5" x 260 pounds. Bigger than his LB's, as big as his TE's, and damned near as big as his DE's.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; September 8, 2002, 15:59.

Comment

That's why he's the man, and Fav-re is a doo-doo head.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Farve will always be 3 times the QB that Culpepper will ever be.

Farve is the Hall of Famer... Culpepper is the flash in the pan.

Comment

I'm just commenting on his size, myself.
                            Franky's the fan.

Comment

Wha....uh....ah....

Flash in the pan
                              ???????????

Just give Culpepper a few more seasons and we'll see....gotta get his stats up first. He aint a vet like Favre is.

Comment

Working...
                              X