No announcement yet.

Are you ready for Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man... that was such a disheartening way for Tampa Bay to lose that game. Imran is probably delighting in my pain right now...

But, hey, 1:14 for the Texans to get their first score ain't half bad...
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Just came up for air, watched the Jets/Bills, Eagles/Titans and Rams/Broncos, all GREAT games!

Time to watch the young Texans!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALL!!!!!!!

You bet!
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

MING YOU CURSED MY VIKINGS ! the Purple People Eaters lost by just 4 pts. . We REALLY need to work on our secondary.

Cheese-heads suck.

Comment

The Raiders in a big win.
          And John lost Oh Well!

Comment

And Dallas did the same thing that only one other team has done before... lose against an expansion team in their first game. Only the Bears have been that inept before when they let the Vikings beat them back in 61.

Congratulations Texans...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Houston just beat dallas...i don't know whether to be pumped or to be pissed...
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Go Bears... and the Pack just won in overtime with a field goal...

Argh!!! Curse those stinkin' Bears!

Freekin Culpepper shoulda held onto that ball when it was just seconds left....that killed us.

I think it was that interception that clenched the Bears win. Still......

Odin is my new favorite Apolytoner! He has good taste when it comes to NFL teams!

But Packers and Bears still suck!
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Dolphins baby!!!!
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Still laughing at the over-rated Cowboys...8 point favorites MY ASS!
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

cowboys (and raiders) are always overrated

Jon Miller
                      (who has been in MN for 4 years and so leans Vikings)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by frankychan
                        But Packers and Bears still suck!
                        Hmmmm... if that's the case... let's see, The Bears and Pack won... so if they suck, just how bad does that make the Vikings who lost

The interception was what led to the defeat. We got the ball back with decent field position and plenty of time left. His left fumble really didn't make much of difference... you still needed a miracle to win at that point.

But's that how the Bears won last year. We were like 8 - 0 in games decided by 7 points or less. They just know how to win... unlike the Vikings
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

But Da Bears didn't cover, at least not my office pool, they were 4 1/2 on my sheet.

Comment

You have to love the Bears and the Pack. Mike Brown and Ahman Green are both football gods!
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              You have to love the Bears and the Pack. Mike Brown and Ahman Green are both football gods!
                              Didn't the "God" Ahman Green leave the game injured today...

And as far as whether the Bears covered or not... WHO CARES... we are 1 - 0 and that's what really matters...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Bengals for the Superbowl!

MOBIUS' masochistic tendencies rear their ugly head once again...

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X