Problem with Report Post feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Report Post feature

Since I'm a shameless tattle-tale, I use the Report Post feature at least twenty times a day (usually for people who aren't necessarily being rude, but who just happen to have opinions that I disagree with and are therefore dumb). However, recently it hasn't been returning me back to the thread after I've used it, but instead it forwards me to another "Report Thread" window. Could one of y'all fix this sometime to aid me in my snitching?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Funny, I just seemed to have reported your post without trouble.

Comment

Really? Maybe it was just acting flukey on me, then.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That red lettering scared me into using it only once.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I've used it once, maybe twice.

I distinctly remember reporting a spam thread - real spam. "You deserve to earn $2000 a week" type stuff just copy-n-pasted here.
            I do not know what they were thinking, like anyone here would follow the links.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
            X