Next Build Queues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Build Queues

This time we have a couple of distinct possible build queues, thus it is easy to make a poll on them.

There are only two proposed options, but if you disagree with them strongly enough, I am providing the option for you to write in your own queue. Keep in mind that it will take a while to get through these queues anyway, and they can change if the need becomes urgent or the Directors request something.

Here are the options.

1. Colony Pod (currently being built)/Formers/Recyclng Tanks; or

2. Colony Pod/Formers/Secret Project (separate poll on choosing the SP here )

3. Write-in vote for another queue.

The Colony Pod is currently to be built in 11 turns, but with the worked square change the colony will grow in 7, thus the Colony Pod will be built in 9-10 turns depending on the allocation of the second worker.

Assuming we have built the second base, CentEco and Formers will come in 7 turns, thus we will be able to switch straight to a former, which will take another 10 or so turns. After that I cannot predict things, as this will depend on the base growth rate, and whether any tiles are terraformed. By any means, whichever of these queues is chosen will stand with us for a few sets of turns.

Poll is three days long.

EDIT: Whoops! "Write-in your own thread" should say "Write-in your own post"[
    Colony Pod/Formers/Recycling Tanks
    75.00%
    Colony Pod/Formers/Secret Project
    15.00%
    Write-in your own thread
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; September 6, 2002, 11:18.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

I say two more colony pods, then formers/SP. It is important that we expand rapidly.
    Independant Member of the SMAC Democracy Game

"The universe is wider than our views
    of it" -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Looks like ColonyPod/Former is for sure.
      I´m with that.
      After that I´m for another colony pod, then whatever.
      I know Siegfried's Sohn.

Comment

Cp/CP/SP :=)
        but Two Formers at second Base
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

OK, seeing as we have until Tuesday or so for this, let's keep voting - only about a dozen votes so far.

In other words, *bump*.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I note RTs are way more popular among the voting population than among the expansionists posting everywhere. Which is great, of course.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I voted Rec Tanks because it's the lesser evil compared to SPs. If there was a third choice I would vote on that one...
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Ob, but there is. Out of curiosty, would you only pump CPs and scouts?
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

No in my own games also formers. But that's about it for all non-SP bases besides an occasional scout/military rover.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                  X