Office of the Supreme Military Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office of the Supreme Military Commander

This is the thread for suggestions or alterations to current posted orders. Suggestions for other ideas beyond the current turn plan should be posted in a new or current War Academy thread, this deals with very specific orders. For example if you find timing off or direction typo or don't see your favorite unit's order just ask . So please come and feel free to express yourself. While we talk you can have some of this liquid the french call wine. Its quite good really. Welcome and remember our motto here " Peace through the blood of our enemies"
    Aggie
    Last edited by Aggie; September 4, 2002, 13:16.
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

*Hic* good stuff.

BTW, did you notice the German Archer 2 tiles away from Gaia? We have an extra spearman in Del Monte who could move this turn (before 210bc ends) to be in position to reinforce Gaia should the Hun move adjacent.

*Hic*... really good stuff.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      *Hic* good stuff.

BTW, did you notice the German Archer 2 tiles away from Gaia? We have an extra spearman in Del Monte who could move this turn (before 210bc ends) to be in position to reinforce Gaia should the Hun move adjacent.

*Hic*... really good stuff.
      If I'm not drunk too, is something like this:
      Attached Files
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

This name, Office of the SMC, sounds bureaucratic ; it does not evocate the hardship of the military life in the field. What about Camp of the SMC or Tent of the SMC ?
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

What about SMC Headquarters?
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Well I changed the title on top, but don't know if I can rename the thread.
            Aggie
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
              What about SMC Headquarters?
              Isn't SMC that get-rich quick system of selling cheap ceramic stuff to junk collectors?

Comment

Aggie
                BHQ and Poly both grow in 2 turns and will need another garrison to prevent disorder.
                Would it be possible to put the new horseman back into BHQ and divert a spearman from Termina to Poly untill new units have been built which can take over the garrisoning?
                Are we having fun yet?

Comment

OPD, I was wondering about that too. I'd rather raise luxury's than keep units from the front. Horse are very useful since they have a retreat ability, and since this is based on rank of units opposed and we have vets and the persians have reg we really should use them for that. But we could take some units from gaia nd loveshack since the german wars are over they will be safe. I will arrange for this in my next orders. A question how long before wines are connected?, I guess this is for the CP.
                  Aggie

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie
                    A question how long before wines are connected?, I guess this is for the CP.
                    Probably more of a PW question but I think we'll have done all we can do in 2 turns and then it's up to the French wkr outside of Chartes to build a road there which if he's not doing now will take a while.
                    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Aggie,

I've noticed on Aro's map that we have an elite sword in Timeline. Are there plans to move it to the Persian front, to give us the chance of a GL, or are there reasons to leave it where it is?

Edit : Sorry, ignore this. I've just checked the order thread again, and realised that SA means sword army! Doh!
                      Last edited by mtgillespie; September 10, 2002, 06:08.

Comment

Aggie - there's a strange looking guy at the front door claiming that his name is "Son Tsu" or something, and that he comes from the other end of the world. He seems to want to join the Academy as a secretary. Shall I send him away? He smells a bit of wine, anyway.
                        Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Yah, BigFurrymonster, we might as well let him in, you never know he might help us.
                          Aggie

Comment

Working...
                          X