Precision Bombing/Stealth Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precision Bombing/Stealth Bombing

Hello, i have seen through these forums a few bugs are resident in the vanilla unpatched version of the game.

I wonder if the Presion bombing bug is one of them? i have tried to use this but found the icon changes from the bomb to the cirle with a line through it. Is there a trick to this type of bombing (my stealth fighter is in range i'm attaking a city etc,...) or do i need a patch??

Civ 3 rocks dispite its 'flaws' its like 'lego' man its any game you want!
    If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

Yes, you need the patch.
    I think you can also keep pressing "p" while targeting but the patch makes Civ so much better you should definately get it.
    In the first version there are other game stopping bugs as well (e.g. no air superiority) so GO GET IT!

Comment

Cheers mate, whats the best patch??

And whats the settler/warlord thing below our names??

should i feel indequate?
      If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected - SunTzu

Comment

Patch 1.29 (the latest and final one) is probably the one you want.

Just read the Faq , it's all in there
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Lucarse
          And whats the settler/warlord thing below our names??
          Go to this link for full explain (is part of the forum FAQ).

should i feel indequate?
          Nah, simply a new member as everyone once was

Welcome!
          "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
          - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
          X