Civilization 2 PBEM Diplomacy 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization 2 PBEM Diplomacy 1.1

Hello all! There is the new version of Civilization 2 PBEM Diplomacy Utility. This utility allow human players to negotiate bypassing the AI. How? Well, the program lets you create 'barters' (offers) that you can send to other player of a PBEM. If the others players accept, the utility will process the changes.

Galvatron help me with the translations! Now, I can offer you four languages in the utility: English, Spanish, Italian and German.

Please drop me a line or post a message here if you like this program!
    Attached Files
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Hmmmm... good work yaros. Vamos a probar el chiche nuevo entonces.

Comment

yaros, cuando hago cualquier cosa con el programa, la pc se empeña en leer la diskettera de 3.5...

Comment

For the readme my real name is Henrik Lohmander
        Gonna see if this version works better, though I'll not get Mac OS X untill later this week (or perhaps even next week) so it will probably not work untill then
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

What I could do though is help you correct some typos in the readme (and possibly in the program as well as noticed one or two in the screenshots).
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I will be very happy if you correct all typos that you see on the manual, Henrik. Next version will include your real name

You can use the screen-shots that I put on manual to correct the English on the utility, also

Thank you!

Comment

Wohoo looks good. I'm proud I could help a little. I think you should go on tour with your utility as this is what all PBEM-games really really needs.
              Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Well, I've open a thred on Civ2-PBEM, here on Apoly and also on CivFanatics. What more can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                  yaros, cuando hago cualquier cosa con el programa, la pc se empeña en leer la diskettera de 3.5...

Comment

What about that yaros?

Comment

Umm, I don't understand why the text I wrote don't display

Well. I ask you for more details

Comment

bumping p'arriba...
                        Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

Translation

Good job Yaroslav!!

Also if you want, I can translate it in french!

And I sent you a PM with a few questions...
                          Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                          Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                          POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                          LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Thank you, Cyrion!

I have send you a PM with respones

Comment

*BUMPING*

I had some threads about this applications, so I'll more than happy if Jay can top this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X