Do some PBEM? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do some PBEM? Part II

This is the turn post for the game called Do some PBEM? Game starter: Sowasabauch. Here's the list and order of players.
    Sowasabauch (substituted by Solver)- French
    TheBirdMan - Vikings
    Aaginor - Japanese
    Arthur - Americans
    Krash - Russians
    Stavros - Australians
    Currently: Turn 29 --> The Bird Man

------------------
    Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
    [This message has been edited by Solver (edited October 07, 2000).]
    [This message has been edited by Solver (edited October 21, 2000).]
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Turn to Aaginor.

Pyhhh... Fine that Hagar left now. He is just about to ruining my little "cave".

He was angry - a little "socalled franzosen citizen" has come too close. He do NOT want foreing males too close to Viking territory. Females - that's ok. But a settler. What are the - can't remember his name - doing? Does he want trouble?

Well. I do know nothing.... but it would be better for my little bussiness, if the frensh ... franzosen - well something like that - moves a little to the east or north.

Just a suggestion.

Come on. Just anothter...... You can pay when your ship comes in.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

(turn 29 > Arthur)

===
      Life is quiet in Japan. Work is hard in Japan. Love is sweet in Japan. The destiny lies beyond the shades of time. Will they ever be lifted? Will the questions ever be answered? Too many questions, too few answers. Keep on seeking, my friends. Follow the path of honor. Follow the path of your heart, 'cause this will lead you to your destiny.

Words of Aaginor, the wanderer, for the people, who build the first japanese mine.
      Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

Solver, the mighty leader of Franzosen volk insists on permission to walk through the lands of humble Viking empires. In exhange for that, our soldiers will not kill you puny citizens. We hope to stay in your land, if you allow us.

------------------

Comment

Turn 29 ---> Krash

Comment

Turn 30 -> Solver
            [This message has been edited by Stavros (edited October 08, 2000).]

Comment

Stavros, will you ever learn to send the turn to me instead of Sow?
              I posted the play order, but you sent this to Sow again, why don't I have anything? Hope you're yet online.

------------------

Comment

It was a posting error, I actually sent it to you...

Comment

Oops, it's right. I just received the message after some time, probably because of my ISP.
                  Turn --> The BirdMan

------------------

Comment

Turn to Aaginor some 12 hours ago (more or less).

The viking tririmes are crossing the waters south of HagarLand finding new islands - and most important of all - knowledge and treassures.

Hagar is pleased - for a short time.

WHAT?????!!!! He shouted. What do you tell me? Say to that Frans.. something like this... that he has to stay away from Viking territory. Or I'll see to it, that this puny settler is tied up and returned to the nearest French "hole" - the way the build, it can't be called a city - not even a village.....

Get going - tell them. NOW!
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 30 ---> Krah

Comment

Turn 30 to Stavros.

Comment

Turn -> Solver

Mighty Hagar: I appreciate your concern for my people, and it was generous for you to send 2 phalanxes across to check on our well being. But I must ask if it is truly necessary? As you can see from the powergraph, we are a small and timid civilization, cursed by bad lands, hostile coastline. We are no threat to someone as powerfull as yourself. We accepted the map exchange that you offered some time ago, in good faith in the spirit of good neighbours. So there realy is no reason for you bother coming all the way over for a visit. Rest assured, all the treasures (all one of them!) have been found.

Stavros

Comment

Turn --> TheBirdMan

------------------

Comment

So speaks Hagar (he's sober this time you should know):

Now I see - afterall we are more than just one civ on this world.

But as I see it, I'm the greatest and the most wise of all.

Therefore, I declare all leaders of other nations as my sons - well maybe daughters, I do not know everything.

To my son in the southwest: Don't be scared. Trust is good, but control is better. I do not have 2 phalanx, I have 3. And one horsearcher. And one samurai. And 2 warriors. And a settler. But please - you are allowed to settle to the north and to the southeast. By the way - did you - you little b...... - get the ruins south of Hagarland before me?

To my - adoptive - son in the northeast. Your skin is somewhat blue - do you get oxygene enough? I'm pleased to see, that my relative (has to be) went a little to the east. But still - go toward the north. Then I'll let him go without damage. Afterall - we are kind of a family. And by the way - again - all Viking cities within reasonable reach of our friendly neighbors are well defended.

Just as an information.

Diplomats: Please be welcome. We have pleanty of strong, dark porters (and some red wine too if you want that). Let's talk.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                              X