Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, it's another annoying "I'm back" thread. ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it's another annoying "I'm back" thread. ;)

FINALLY, MrWhereItsAt has come BACK to the Civ3 Demo game!

Yes, I know you're all sick of these threads by now, but I thought some of you might want to see this one (I certainly know UnOrthO has been waiting for this one)

I will now be spending some hours catching up with as much as I can, looking at the save, and consulting with the Ministers and UnOrthO on the next play times and orders.

I thank UnOrthOdOx for his mighty success in continuing to hold the reigns of power and, looking around, for continuing just about EVERYTHING ELSE here whilst I was absent. This guy is a phenom and deserves tremendous kudos from all.

/me drops to his knees and kowtows in UnOrthO's general direction.

El Presidente
    MrWIA

EDIT: BTW, use this thread to post any small bits of info or threads you feel I really need to see. Odds are I will find it anyway, but it would still be nice. A few days away here can be mayhem to catch up on. Cheers all.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Welcome back !

Bits of Information :
    we founded Thebes (to be called Chiquita)
    We got Paris (Here It Is) and Orleans (maybe Port Rouge)
    We are at war with the French, Persians and Germans.
    Greeks are at war with Aztecs and English.
    Abananaba minor seems at peace for now
    A Persian archer is next to Loveshack
    A Persian stack of 1 archer, 1 spearman, and 1 settler is next to Ubergorsk.
    Another Persian settler-stack is next to Ubergorsk
    We have 3 warriors in our barracks cities, which can be upgraded to swordsmen.

Other news :
    Uber and Donal are away. Aggie is Uber's deputy, and I'm Donal's deputy.
    Unortho has set up a terrific directory thread, where all important info about the Demogame can be found.
    Reddawg has done an excellent statistics thread.
    I updated my Economy website

That's all I think of for now
    Last edited by Spiffor; August 27, 2002, 08:04.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor .
      I updated my Economy website

That's all I think of for now
      OK, that's a new one...I hadn't seen that before. It will be added.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Very glad to see you're back .

I guess you've already seen the Foreign Ministry Office thread, so I guess you've seen everything really important . Besides that, Spiffor filled you in well.

-- adaMada
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Yes, that FAM office thread made me about hit the floor. Definately take a look at that. And often. ada, Togas, and GePap have done a fine job with that thing. The City Planner thread is very nice source of info in that area as well. Spiffor has filled in nicely for Donal, who has his own fine pieces of work. All of them can be found through the Directory.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Bienvenido, Presidente MWIA...
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas
            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Salud, Aro.
              /me raises glass

Those names we will change the captured cities to, are they definite?
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Glad to have you back aboard MWIA!
                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                  Salud, Aro.
                  * MrWhereItsAt raises glass

Those names we will change the captured cities to, are they definite?
                  Well, Paris is yours to name as you please...Orleans is mine...
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                    Yes, that FAM office thread made me about hit the floor. Definately take a look at that. And often. ada, Togas, and GePap have done a fine job with that thing. The City Planner thread is very nice source of info in that area as well. Spiffor has filled in nicely for Donal, who has his own fine pieces of work. All of them can be found through the Directory.
                    Thanks for the compliment re: the office thread...

Just for the info of anyone who looked and thought it was too much information, all of the 'newish' stuff inmy post (since most of it is quickly dated) is now marked with a red "new" for easier following of what's going on, and some parts of the post also have blue "current" flags that are used to indicate diplomatic situations that are still in affect...

Just an FYI, since I know the thread changes a lot, and not all of the changes were obvious before (making things really hard to follow)...

-- adaMada
                    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

FYI, "I'll Be Gone For A Bit" threads are infinitly more annoying than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X