Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of year again... to watch sweaty, hard bodies beat the living crap out of each other in an unscripted environment, and guess who can do it better

In short, it's time for sign ups for our annual football pick against the spread pool to begin. To maintain my sanity, for the first time, the Lombardi Handicappers League will be using CBS Sportsline's automated pool tracking system. You'll notice two immediate differences this way:

-- An even more simplified scoring system than in years past. As opposed to 2/-1/0, this year it will be 1/0/0.

-- Fewer delays in getting results up

And before anyone panics: Yes, we'll be doing team competition again. Of course, it will have to be tracked manually outside the CBS system, but I figure I'll be able to do that without going insane.

So... if you are interested in playing this year, please post or PM me a working e-mail address. (Of course, you'll also need a working CBS account to play.) I will send out the first batch of invitations on Friday morning.

Oh, and Ming, Rah, Imran, do little me a favor and keep this thing towards the top as much as possible?
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Re: It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Originally posted by reismark
    Oh, and Ming, Rah, Imran, do little me a favor and keep this thing towards the top as much as possible?
    Can do buddy...

Oh... count me in. And as for my email address... check my sig
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

dallasslowwhand@yahoo.com
      Count me in.
      Hooray for reismark!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Slackers will be there, to defend our team title, and THIS year my single title will not be lost to some oddities.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Hey AF, you on my team again?
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

And as for my email address... check my sig
            That's easy enough
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Slackers running **** again.

I'm in.

whighfill@transcendonline.com
              I see the world through bloodshot eyes
              Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Where's that rascally Imran?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Where's that rascally Imran?
                  He's probably waiting 23 hours and 56 minutes to respond... J/K

*sorry for abusing you Imran... I just wanted to get the draft done with*
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, man. If we can't give Imran a hard time, what's the point of going on living?
                    Besides, you know how well Southerners can take the heat. Isn't that right, Imran ?

Comment

You gonna answer me Sloww?

Comment

I missed that. You betcha.

Comment

OK, Slackers return full strength.

Chris 62
                          Drake
                          Slowwhand

Comment

Cool, the champs are back. But I need your e-mail addy, Chris, in order to send you an invite

Comment

already put my email addy in the cgn thread... repeated here anyhow: coldwizard@yahoo.com

Slicker Pickers still together?
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X