Need Two More For Royale Dip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Two More For Royale Dip

And I don't think we'll get 'em from apolyton, if you know any dippers from other communities try to recruit em
    Stop Quoting Ben

CGN is tapped after Imperial, and no one (besides the Apolytoners who play at CGN) is (IMO) at the skill level where they can add on even more things to think about in the game...sorry
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

"The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

well then either we get a five player variant (gah!) or use a variant that's a bit simplier.
        Maybe give Alien Dip another shot? That's a good once since number of players doesn't really matter with it...
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Boshko, sorry to throw a wrench in the works here, but I'm only interested in playing this variant on the 1600 map. Apologies to all if that's a problem. Maybe it helps?
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

maybe we'll just have to drop the royale to get more players and play on a bigger map, or just go for the mediterranian map and try to find one more player...
            ku eshte shpata eshte feja
            Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

Well, I'm only playing if it's Royale. My schedule is bad enough that only something I really really want to do would be worth my time at the moment. Royale is. A regular game isn't.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

same as VG, but either variant is fine by me
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

looks like no game for now then, oh well.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I'm up for a regular game if you guys are washing Royale!
                    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Working...
                    X