"Torch" Turn Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Torch" Turn Log

The official posting area for turns on the "Torch" PBEM game.

Torch is officially named for the Allied landings in French West Africa on November 8, 1942, an often neglected part of WWII history. It is also unofficially named for the fact that's getting passed around.

My understanding is that the game file is currently at Arthur right now.

I believe everyone has one settler. I do.
    [This message has been edited by kelvinc (edited August 01, 2000).]

If nothing happens on Torch by Friday, I'm deeming it dead in transit and starting a new one. Heck, I'm gonna start a new one anyway.

Get ready for "Midway".

Comment

sorry
      we considered a bug while playing pbem mix with linux and win boxes. please have a view at the thread "ready for a new pbem" on this forum.
      it would be the best to stop this game and you should start a new without me
      ciao

Comment

Dattler could you please resend my turn I keep getting an error message. Then CTP crashes and locks up where I then have to reset the computer. Thank you!!

Comment

I've just read Arthur's msg and now it's settled: barring forced resumption by bands of fundamentalist fanatics, Torch will be scuttled in favour of Midway... ...

Windows players please head to:
          http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum10/HTML/000316.html
          Sorry maybe Linux when I have it... ...or maybe I'll get BeOS? Actually I tried BeOS; didn't work with my video card. =(

Comment

Working...
          X