Stupid Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Students

I was in school today and one of the things we were working on was a putting locations on a map. this was in world lit. class so understandably it was an easy assignment. One of the locations was Israel, easy enough right? Wrong, 3 people had absolutely NO CLUE where it was. Another location; Washington DC, simple everyone knows where that is! 2 of the kids labeled Washington State instead...

I wasnt sure if I should laugh or worry.

Um, that's nothing. Many U.S. students can't find their OWN state on a map.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Many US students just dont care. lol. Its sad but true. Generally they learn that stuff when they start driving around. I mean they take more interest in it.

You know theres a map floating around the net forums. It says "Here be dragons" on itetc. Its very true. I couldnt find North America on a map when I was 16-17. I just didnt care. And I could say most people couldnt either.

Comment

What about you guys in Europe? do you have your share of ignant baffoonz?

Comment

I think students who do well in school should be rewarded with a couple of marijuana joints.

Comment

quit thread jacking

Comment

Hehe, I would have been high all throughout highschool if that were the case...
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Actual student answer:

H2O is hot water.
                CO2 is cold water.

Comment

When I was 10 I could draw a political map of Europe from memory.

Of course, I was planning future conquests, so it was just about inspiring my own self-interest...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It's not funny; it's horrifying. I've heard that 15% of americans don't realize that the Earth revolves round the Sun!

Consider that these worthless morons fit only for soylent green ingredients will, for the most part be allowed to drive, vote, and HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN!!!

Don't worry.

First order of Emperor Severn will be exterminate adults incapable of long division or finding asia on a globe. Second, I will abdicate, a celebrated and content man.

Vote Severn in '08!
                    http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
                    Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
                    ------------------------
                    ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

Just what part of Tennessee is Israel in anyway??

Comment

Adolf Hitler was a WWI fighter ace for the confederacy during the middle ages...
                        http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
                        Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
                        ------------------------
                        ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          When I was 10 I could draw a political map of Europe from memory.

Of course, I was planning future conquests, so it was just about inspiring my own self-interest...
                          i still do that

Comment

NO! youre thinking of George Washington

Comment

Most retarded people are incapable of doing those things you mentioned, Dan...are you saying we should kill the retarded, mein Fuh...er, I mean, good sir?
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X