Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling in Love with On Line Mexican Girl - Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in Love with On Line Mexican Girl - Am I crazy?

Met a very attractive girl online, seems smart, cool, special. I'm a nut. Falling in love. She has a web cam wow. Never done anything like this. Am I as insane as i think? Any advice?
    "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Try not to point the web cam at your pants.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Am I as insane as i think?
      In a word? Yes.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Re: Falling in Love with On Line Mexican Girl - Am I crazy?

Originally posted by bigvic

I'm a nut. Falling in love.
        Is this a mutual feeling or is she only interested in you for cooking tips?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

When will he realize that she is actually a prisoner named Bubba.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Long distance relationships suck. The sex is rather difficult.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not worse than some of the people on 'Poly.

Skanky Burns,

There's always keyboard sex
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

defenitely crazy indeed.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Meeting someone online isn't such a big deal anymore unless one of you is underage. That said, don't fall in love until you've actually met and spent some time together at least. Girls always seem different when you meet them IRL. That can be a good thing, but usually it's not...

Comment

yes. why? falling in love does that to people.

whether it leads to any meaningful relationship or not is another matter.
                    Last edited by Q Classic; August 13, 2002, 07:20.
                    B♭3

Comment

Cyber love is pathatic.
                      It has nothing to do with loving someone.

It's just the excitement about talking to a girl or a woman. not a particular woman. You won't notice if a friend of the girl / woman would sit at the other side of the line, and talk with you.

Conclusion: it's not love between people, it's more love between you and someone you believe she's a woman, and that's all you want. WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN.

please open your eyes Nicholas.
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                        Meeting someone online isn't such a big deal anymore unless one of you is underage. That said, don't fall in love until you've actually met and spent some time together at least. Girls always seem different when you meet them IRL. That can be a good thing, but usually it's not...

Same goes for the guys....they can seem so GREAT online...then you meet them...and..well, either you can't stand to look at them...or you just don't click...or you click for a few weeks and then it just disappears.

So the advice given by Aeson "Don't fall in love until you've actually met and spent some time together..." is great advice.

Don't go totally nuts for the the "online person". Meet them..hang out...then if things ARE what they seem...go for it.

I've made some great friends online...but...haven't YET met anyone that turned into something more than friends.

Good Luck!!!

Ishie

Comment

Have fun! Life's short.
                          What?

Comment

Advice - set up a meeting. See if she is the same person as the one on that webcam and then see what happens.

But don't let some of these other people's comments deter you, falling in love happens and happens in situations that are going to have nothing good for you. I MS and HS I fell in love (more like crushes, but you think its for real at the time) multiple times and you just kind of get through it. You think everything is going to be forever and then you wake up one day and realize just how short three weeks is. You will get through it, over it, or whatever.
                            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

When one considers that it's really a coked up Peruvian guy, I have to vote "Yes, crazy".
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X