Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling in Love with On Line Mexican Girl - Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way, here is a pic of evil hot ex wife. looks ain't everything.....
    Last edited by bigvic; August 13, 2002, 23:34.
    "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

I've met a few people online. One person i met online (not a romance), we talked regularly for. . . probably a year i guess. . . and then she ended up coming to the same college I was at. . . (not because of me, just to go to that college) and we met in person for the first time. . .it was really wierd at first but then we ended up being really good friends actually. Other people i've talked to online and then met have just turned out to be "not my sort of person" i guess you could say. Much wierdness with not clicking, etc. Not that they were psychopaths or anything, they all seemed like decent people.
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Girl seems normal. I'd say meet. Is she in Mexico City or elsewhere in Mexico?
        BTW, I wouldn't post a picture of my ex to attempt to set up a standard.
        Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
          Hi LTEC

Maybe you could play Cupid

Or Chaperone
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Hi Horsie,

I'm too busy to do either. The fact that im a mexican girl means nothing here.

I'm just happy to be helping to spread confusion.

Comment

Well I just looked at her pics and I think she is very nice. She has a kind face, a bit romantic too

Has she seen his pic?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

yeah, actually saw pics of me when i was abour 20+ pounds heavier, still liked them. LTEC, you are right, though not trying to set standard - just reinforceng what i said about looks not being important - ex wife was gorgeous, but by end of marriage i no longer found her very attractive. i think the girl i'm talking to is prettier - for me a beautiful inside makes the woman more beautiful on the outside (aww, que lindo- ) and vice versa.
                "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

BTW, I wouldn't post a picture of my ex to attempt to set up a standard.
                  close to df

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Ahh poor guy. I foresee a trip to a neighboring country in your future.

Comment

Ahh poor guy. I foresee a trip to a neighboring country in your future.
                      ud vive cerca de df tambien? me entiendes, parece. patetico soy, no?

i like ibble blibble

Comment

foto de mi
                        Attached Files

i like ibble blibble

Comment

those online things never work out. I heard of someone who met with some guy who thought he was a girl online. They had traded nude pics and everything. Apparently it wasnt hard for the guy/posing a girl to get those pics. So naturally, there was no sex involved. I think it went somthing like a black eye for the gay guy who masqueraded as a college chick.

Well ok I read that Playboy. But there stuff is true.

Comment

Bit worried about someone who posts a pic of ex wife in underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Bit worried about someone who posts a pic of ex wife in underwear.
                              yeah, guess you are right, gonna take it off. put it up more for entertainment value than anything...

worried about myself

i like ibble blibble

Comment

I live as far away from Mexico City as possible without leaving the country.

And yes, you sound pretty pathetic. (heh)

Comment

Working...
                                X