Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling in Love with On Line Mexican Girl - Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris, that is shocking.

No offense, but only fools would hook up with anybody on the internet. I would rather look for somebody in real life.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Post a picture of her!! If she resembles Selma Heyak at all, go for it. If she is anything like her character in "Fools Rush In", she is the perfect wife. Good going!
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Amor a la Mexicana

If she looks anything like this go for it.

Comment

hell, If she looks like this, don't go for it , but give me her phone number instead.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
            Post a picture of her!! If she resembles Selma Heyak at all, go for it. If she is anything like her character in "Fools Rush In", she is the perfect wife. Good going!
            All good replies, even the yahoos calling me stupid - i am open to the possibility. Maybe i do need that kind of slap in the face. Anyway, i sent an e-mail to her today suggesting that we cool it off, though cripes, latin women can be so romantic and i'm such a sucker for that, i admit i left the door wide open. I'm something of a chameleon sociopath, have a hard time letting go of things, i suppose - hate making others unhappy. Someone suggested i was wrong to have "prospects" here. Well, yeah, i mean, no, uh....i'm no "playa" i guess i'm trying to say, but i am a healthy, heterosexual male with the usual desires, you know. Hard to not flirt when some kind of mutual interest is shown. There goes that chameleon thing i suppose.

Another good comment - about the distance/safety thing. Yeah, no kidding. Thats what i was origionally going for, you know, just some attractive woman far away to be friendly with, or talk lovey to, or who knows? But then these things are dangerous, emotionally, to play with and since i'm basically an imperfectly decent person, i think, probably should have known. Cause damn if i didn't start feeling something. Crap. Crap crap crap crap.

Well, pics. Man this is probably going too far, but what the hell. Hope i tdoesn't get back to her somehow, though it would solve the problem....
            Attached Files
            "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

terrible lighting.

but altogether not too shabby.

although, i still question. are you truly so trusting as to want to meet her in person? is it not entirely feasible that you might run into her "older brother" instead?
              B♭3

Comment

well, anything soon is out of the question, as far as meeting her, for a number of reasons. so i guess i need to put it all in perspective, and chill. have fun, enjoy the moment and what happens, happens.

anyway, all may be moot after the "maybe we better take a step back and think about this craziness" email i sent her.

yeah, not too shabby, eh? right up my alley, physical tastewise, though again, thats really no what is drawing me too her - though not pushing me away either. funny how that works.

yeah...this is really helping - thanks
                "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

well if you really connect as you say, then, meet her.

what bad is gonna come of it?

you're a grown up you know how to take care of yourself so what the hell.

Comment

looks nice . but the lighting IS bad. (du-h! webcam )
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                      well if you really connect as you say, then, meet her.

what bad is gonna come of it?

you're a grown up you know how to take care of yourself so what the hell.
                      Well, like a personal acquaintence on mine, you could got to Texas in the name of internet love, get beat up and robbed by friends of said love, be driven to a shelter in the rain in the back of a pick up, get dumped at said shelter, and wake up the next day with no money, pneumonia, and a fungal rash on your face from the none-to-fresh pillows at the shelter.

Other than that, it must have been a truely good time for one and all!

Comment

oops. still some minimum precautions could be made?

Comment

A friend of mine met two or three of her boyfriends online, and overall she had a fine time with them all. None of them turned out to be wackos, primarily because she screened them pretty well before actually meeting them in real life.

Apparently, a good technique for weeding out nutcases is to act like one yourself. Engage in an IM or ICQ conversation, and blurt something out like "AAAH I'm swimming in my own filth!" or "BLARRRGH my cranium is enormous!" If her reaction is along the lines of "What the **** are you talking about?", then she's the girl for you. Otherwise, buyer beware.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

hey, just finished hanging out with friend, who's been to mexico, hung out around old mayan ruins some years ago, did lots of cheap mexican psychadelics, kind of thinks he might want to drive there over x-mas, especially if the feds don't put his wacko bomb making brother away soon, which will coincide w/ my intersemester break. hmmm.....

also thinking, heard that with the economic crapout and post 9-11 freakout that airline's woes may translate into cheap airfares, so if my friend can't go, and this goes cool til then, maybe....anyone know anything about air fares from atlanta to mexico city? yeah i know, get off yer lazy a$$, bigvic and look it up.
                            just thoughts, heavily dependent on what happens btwn now and then. like if world is still here, she still luvs me, all that. she read the chill out e-mail and did not seem upset, still talking like more or less sane people....

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Mexico City can be pretty dicey, even by U.S. standards. Check out the situation before the meet.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

oh hell yeah, i speak spanish, fluent, lived in costa rica for a year, though suspect its a lot safer, from what i heard.

always watch your rear. I was the biggest guy in the country, it seemed, found myself in some pretty dicey neighborhoods at times, usually in a tailor made suit. think it kind of freaked some of them out. but yeah, got to watch yourself, here too

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Working...
                                X