I saw a spraypainted Swastika today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a spraypainted Swastika today

I was out driving today, and by the side of the road I saw a couple of road signs that some people had spraypainted Swastikas on. This is the first itme I've ever seen anything like this in my life. What makes this even worse is this was in a neighberhood with a large Jewish community.

Sick bastards.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

You've never seen a spraypainted Swastika? Boy, I see it every other day, I mean it.
    Maybe you guys over there have far too many religious nuts but not having many spraypainted Swastikas is a bonus.
    Where in the US do you exactly live?
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

IIRC he lives in Maryland, but I could be wrong
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Ha, spraypainted swastikas are legio in Sweden. Sick bastards indeed
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Legio?

Yeah, I haven't seen too many, although I must admit I have seen them before...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was once in Spain and I can tell you many signs there are spraypainted in Soviet symbols for some reason. I don't know why but it seems to be quite popular to spraypaint signs those days . However i believe most of these people who are painting the signs considering that as a joke. Most of them maybe are teenagers and you know people just wants to differ from others at that age. I just don't imagine old, clever person painting swastika on roadsigns because of his political views. if I'd be fascist, I'd instead try to make other people believe into my political views by discusing to them, not by painting swasticas.

In Lithuania I once seen a spraypainted sign on a wall with swastica and words "Lietuva - Lietuviams" ("Lithuania for the Lithuanians"). This was I believe a joke since there are not so much Lithuanian patriots now remaining (I am one of them ), not talking about fascists.

More annoying thing in Lithuania is that some stupid people, mostly Russians, waves Soviet flags in Lenin birthdays. Swastica flag waving in Hitler's birthdays was also not unusual (there were about 1-2 flags in Vilnius each birthday), but now government put a low forbiding use of swastica, so people no more does that. Not long ago one cinema put huge poster with swastica as advertisement for their new movie, but police told to remove that, so a flag waved for only 3 hours.

Comment

It's on sick thing to spraypaint those swastikas Shi but do you really have to come here and brag about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Legio?

Yeah, I haven't seen too many, although I must admit I have seen them before...
                Legio as in countless...

But the nazis are quite numerous in Britain aren´t they?
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

According to the BNP the Jews spraypaint swastikas themselves in order to ain sympathy from people like you.

Comment

According to the BNP the Jews spraypaint swastikas themselves in order to gain sympathy from people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                      Ha, spraypainted swastikas are legio in Sweden.
                      That's weird, since we live in the same city and all, but I can't recall I've ever seen one...

Any particular spot in GBG?

Comment

i don't think i've ever seen a spraypainted swastica before. i can't recall anyway. . .
                        -connorkimbro
                        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Ah, legion...

Well I don't think they are as abundant as they are made out to be, but they are there, unwanted, in the background.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Haven't seen one round here at all. Although around the time of the 2001 election I saw a couple of hammer and sickle signs with a rifle next to them and 'don't vote' spraypainted on a few signs.

For some reason I found it very funny that some little Stalinist group exists in Yeovil
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I have seen painted swastikas very often in Europe, but I have yet to see one in the US for 8 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X